0 Count(): Argument #1 ($value) Must Be Of Type Countable|array, Null Given CB - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied General

0 Count(): Argument #1 ($value) Must Be Of Type Countable|array, Null Given CB

Asked by Clemens Schnitzler 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

Hello I am struggling with the above error message.

I have disabled the login module and the error is fixed.

I have switched to PHP version 7.4 with login module enabled uand the error is also fixed.

But both is not an option.
1.: The support for PHP 7.4 runs out soon.
2nd: I need the login module

What can I do now to really fix the problem?

Thanks for the help and best regards

Clemens

Ps.: I am using Joomla 4.2.6 | Helix Ultimate 2.0.11 | SP Pagebuilder 3.8.9 | Template shaper–wayne–corp | Domain: https://www.clemensschnitzler.de

3 replies

Ofi Khan Staff

Hello Clemens Schnitzler

Please go to this location: templates/shaper_wayne_corp/html/mod_login and replace default.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

default.php.zip

Best regards

Clemens Schnitzler Asked this

Thank you, it works very well!

Ofi Khan Staff

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

  1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

Log in to reply.