count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied General

count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given

Asked by mike novick 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

I need help with Joomla 4, error message noted above
I have switched to PHP version 7.4 and the error doesn't show.
Edulif Joomla 4 Education Template

Good use a permenant fix
Any help if appreciated.
site - https://happydogsuniversity.com/

3 replies

Ofi Khan Staff

Hello mike novick

Please go to this location: templates/edulif/html/mod_login and replace default.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

default.php.zip

Best regards

mike novick Asked this

Thank You!

Ofi Khan Staff

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

  1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

Log in to reply.