Joomshaper Educon - Question | JoomShaper

Joomshaper Educon

G

gcoral

Extension 1 year ago

Hi, I installed twice the Quickstart Package Educon version 4.05 template. However, I noticed that the lessons (SP LMS) were not appearing in the course. I created a free course with test lessons but no lessons appear in the course. Have you encountered this problem before? Thank you for your help.

Regards.

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100024

Hello gcoral

Lesson is not shown in the template as part of design. I have removed the override from the template. Please check the course page now.

For your reference, I have renamed this file: templates/shaper_educon/html/com_splms/course/default.php

Best regards

G
gcoral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100029

Thank you !

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100031

You are welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback onย 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

G
gcoral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103982

Hi ! I have re-installed the template Educon and I have lost the previous modifications you have done related to the free lessons. When this is a free course, the lessons don't appear when the visitor is not logged in. Is it possible to show the lessons even the visitor has not subscribed to the course ?
Please provide me the modification to make into the template ans I will do myself. Thank you !

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104070

Just rename the file and it will work like you want: templates/shaper_educon/html/com_splms/course/default.php

G
gcoral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104082

Thank you !

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104263

You are welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š