Can't Select My Page To Change Default Joomla Menu Page - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Select My Page To Change Default Joomla Menu Page

MM

Michael Mars

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi There, i have created my home page in SP page builder. I went back to my menus in joomla 4. Trying to change the defualt joomla home page to the SP page builder page and it wont let me select the sp page builder page. Please help.

I can select the menu item (sp page builder), but i cant select a page (my sp page builder home page). When i click on select nothing happens.

6 Answers
J
jakob.beyeler
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8898

Hi Ofi Khan

It is probably this issue https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/32324 I have the same, also with an other page builder, so i think it have something to do with joomla 4

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8798

Hello Michael,

I am afraid to say we cannot give support to Joomla 4 yet. Whenever we are going to be compatible with Joomla 4, you will start getting the support on that as well. I hope you can understand.

Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8853

Hello Michael Mars

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better.

Best regards

MM
Michael Mars
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8905

Hi all,

Yes jakob.beyeler, That is exactly the issue.

"It is probably this issue https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/32324 I have the same, also with an other page builder, so i think it have something to do with joomla 4"

Has there been anyway around this issue?

System info: Joomla 4 Beta 7 Php 8.0 SP Page Builder

Would it help to move from Beta 7 to Beta 6? Or even running Joomla 3.9/10.

J
jakob.beyeler
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8962

Hi Micheal Mars

I tested it with Joomla 4 Beta 6, there it works fein. Than i updated to Beta 7 there it didn't works and finaly i updated to the last nightly build 02 March 2021, the issue is still there. So its definitly a Joomla 4 issue.

S
ssnobben
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9212

HI I can confirm this issue tested yesterday

Select Page Doesnt Work Sp Pagebuilder 3.7.9 And Joomla 4 B8. Nothing happens when you click on icon Select.