BUG! Not Saving Featured Image From Front End In Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

BUG! Not Saving Featured Image From Front End In Helix Ultimate

Andrea Maestrini

Andrea Maestrini

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hi, when I public a new article from frontend for the first time, the image I upload as a Featured Image loads fine. But whenever I click Save for a second time, even if I modify anything in the article or not, the Featured Image disappear and I have to upload it again. The weird thing is that the old image is still present in /images. So, anytime I have to modify the article, I have to upload the same Featured Image again, every single time. Thi bug occurs only from frontend and in all the sites where I use Helix Ultimate. In the back end it works fine.

Can you do anything about it? Thank you

Andrea

15 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #8916

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access via hidden content area? I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

Andrea Maestrini
Andrea Maestrini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9224

Yes of course! By the way: this bug occurs on many sites with Helix Ultimate. Thank you Andrea

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9269

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. I have checked and no problem found.

https://scuoladonnedigoverno.it/news/blog

-Thanks

Andrea Maestrini
Andrea Maestrini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9281

I see. Now, access from frontend and modify anything in the article - always from frontend - and click "save". The featured image will disappear and you have to upload it again. Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9286
Andrea Maestrini
Andrea Maestrini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9299

Sorry but I can't see the video, keeps on loading forever. Does it work to you? Did you anything?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9339

It works fine https://prnt.sc/10dfpd9

Andrea Maestrini
Andrea Maestrini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9382

It's so weird but you're right, it works now. Can't explain that. Thanks for your time

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9424

Please provide me the FTP access & Joomla super admin access.

Andrea Maestrini
Andrea Maestrini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9426

You are super user now.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9443
Andrea Maestrini
Andrea Maestrini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9603

You are super user in the website in the hidden content area. And now also in the one you reported.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9907

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

Andrea Maestrini
Andrea Maestrini
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9962

Hi, it works now, than you! Was the problem my fault? Please explane what you did in order to solve it. Thank you again

A

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10010

Hi there, I have replaced the edit.php in your template override location. Thanks

template/html/com_content/form/edit.php