Sp Lms - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Lms

P

Puntje

Feature Request 1 year ago

Hi,

I have a question whether in the future SP LMS can adjust Page Builder - text layout - with row, just like Sp, so that the page can be even more beautiful with photos, videos and text

I also noticed that Select Lessons topics also contain the topics of other lessons topics. While the course is indicated and selected. This makes it less clear on a website with many lessons.

It would also be nice to be able to make a backup of a tutorial and easily restore it to the main website. If a tutorial is extensive and larger, it will take a little longer to finish

Thanks for SP LMS

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #105329

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. For backup of your site youn can use the Akeeba backup extension.

-Thanks

P
Puntje
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105346

I know akeeba - i mean the online tutorials - like you can save in sp page builder. Hopefully in the future

i write the tutorials on another website. But there are more.

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #105427
P
Puntje
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105431

I know how akeeba works. i have about the .json file also from sp builder. that i can import in sp builder on other website. sp lms i cannot do, because that is not .json file

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #105441

sp lms i cannot do, because that is not .json file

This feature doesn't exist.

P
Puntje
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105443

I will be a nice feature for the future. I know. Thats why i asked - maybe the developers can make it like sp pagebuilder in the future.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106548

I am not sure this feature will be or not. Thanks