Template SALON Quikstart J4 Not Work Upgrading Pagebuilder - Question | JoomShaper

Template SALON Quikstart J4 Not Work Upgrading Pagebuilder

M

Massimo Buganè

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello, the template indicated in the subject, downloaded in full version with Joomla 4. As it is, it works. But the version of SP PageBuilder is 3.7.x. By installing any version of 3.8.x, the "Slideshow Full" addon no longer works.

I'm designing a new site with this template and joomla 4. Is it possible to correct the problem as soon as possible?

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105281

Hello Massimo Buganè

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Also, allow location Bangladesh (country) to check the site.

Best regards

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105297

My site is already released to the public and I don't want to cause a disservice by upgrading the PageBuilder version to 3.8.x. You can try it yourself by installing the downloadable package "Quickstart Joomla 4" (salon_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0.zip) from your website. Once installed, upgrade PageBuilder to version 3.8.x and you will see that the Slideshow (full) add-on is displayed white on the public side. If it's a problem, try it in your LAMP environment, I can create an empty test LAMP environment where I will install the quickstart package

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105313

There is a solution for it. Please try it on your localhost. Go to this file: templates/shaper_salon/js/owl.carousel.min.js and find this string andSelf and change it to addBack. You will find it 6 times. Change all the 6 string. It should solve the issue.

M
Massimo Buganè
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105318

Perfect! now works fine

remember to fix the download pack regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110323

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.