SP Simple Portfolio - Ordering - Question | JoomShaper

SP Simple Portfolio - Ordering

MS

Mario Sandri

Extension 1 year ago

I have a curious problem, the order in which the items appear to me is wrong. I can also explain better with pictures. I created the following link https://www.astronomiavallidelnoce.it/index.php/astronomia-360/astrofotografia/astrofoto which shows me the inserted items. As you can see from the image I have ascending order. Now the images that appear to me are not like that, the last four images inserted are the first in the list as seen from the other image, although the id is correct and also the creation date. I don't deduce anything wrong from this image. I also leave you a screenshot of the database, from which I can't see anything strange. Some idea?

Menu

SP Portfolio

Database

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107442

Hello Mario Sandri

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

MS
Mario Sandri
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107521

Ok

MS
Mario Sandri
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114874

Are you find a solution?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116616

Apology for the delay. It seems like a bug. I have informed the developer team. It will be fixed in the next update.

PD
Peter Dowse
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116558

I am also having the same issue - changing the ordering in the module to display acsending or decsending does nothing.

If there is a fix for this issue, it would be greatly appreciated if it could be shared in the forum rather than just fixing it for someone and saying 'it is now fixed' - as this really defeats the purpose of having a forum for others to see the answer.

Direct fixes be developers should be on a ticketing system, the forum should have public answers so others can use the fix if they encounter the problem.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116618

Hello Peter Dowse

Thanks for your feedback. It looks like an issue with the component. We will fix the bug in the next release.

Best regards