Sp Simple Portfolio Ordering Manually On Joomla4 Doesn't Work - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Simple Portfolio Ordering Manually On Joomla4 Doesn't Work

EL

Eierschmalz-Jungbauer Ludwig

Extension 2 years ago

Hi, i have some problems with sp simple portfolio. I want to order my items manually but this doesnt work on joomla 4 with Sp Simple Portfolio 2.0.5. I can select the item but when i want to drop it it jumps back to the old position.

I already saw the article https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/sp-simple-portfolio-items-appearing-order but this doens't work on my page.

I already checked it on a Joomla3 installation. There it works. But my customer wants to have a Joomla4-installation.

Can you help me with my issue?

Kind regards. Ludwig

7 Answers
pepperstreet
pepperstreet
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #42269

I can confirm the issue! Drag'n'drop does not work in J!4 Both latest versions. Fresh installation.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #42281

Hello Eierschmalz-Jungbauer Ludwig

Thanks for notifying us. I have also identified the bug and reported to the developers. It will be fixed in the next update.

Best regards

Maurice Molenaar
Maurice Molenaar
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #46676

just wondering if you have an estimate on when this will be fixed as we are waiting for this.

regards, Maurice

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #48721

Hello Maurice Molenaar

Thanks for pointing out the topic. It is fixed. Please go to this location: administrator/components/com_spsimpleportfolio/views/items/tmpl and replace default.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

default.php.zip

Best regards

Maurice Molenaar
Maurice Molenaar
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48825

Thank you Toufiq. This solved my problem.

Let's wait for a reply from Ludwig, as he was the one who posted the question.

EL
Eierschmalz-Jungbauer Ludwig
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48844

Hi Maurice,

my problem is also solved. Thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #48881

Thanks for the confirmation, guys. I am Ofi Khan replying by the way. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on Joomla Extension Directory. This will inspire us to improve.