Created / Modify Date For Pages Created On SP Page Builder Pro? - Question | JoomShaper

Created / Modify Date For Pages Created On SP Page Builder Pro?

H

Hector

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi there,

I created a few pages on SP Page Builder Pro and the necessary menu items to display them.

However, I cannot find where are the following fields:

• Created date
  • Published date
  • Modified date

I looked everywhere, both in the pages section of SPPB as well as in the menu items for these pages.

For SEO purposes, it is important that this information is available. Google gives priority to newer content, but if I can't specify the date of these pages, they will not be properly indexed / ranked.

I look forward to hearing from you, Hector

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #887

Hi there!

Do you want to show these information within the articles of your blog or you literally want to show info for your general pages, please?

If you want to show them for your general page builder pages then sorry to say tat there is no default way to do that.

Best Regards

H
Hector
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #891

Thank you Rashida.

I think this would be an important addition for SP Page Builder.

Through a different post, I learned that I can use SPPB to create blog posts within Joomla Articles, which partly solves this issue.

However, as you know, this option does not work well when using full-width layouts.

In other words, pages that are created entirely through the SPPB editor, will not have a publish date, and this is an issue for SEO and ranking purposes.

I hope you can amend your builder so that a publish date can be incorporated into the pages.

Thank you, Hector

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #940

Hi,

Yes, you can use SP Page Builder to create articles through the feature article integration within SPPB. However, I will convey your message.

Best Regards