Automatically Log Out After Leaving The Dashboard - Question | JoomShaper

Automatically Log Out After Leaving The Dashboard

Dennis Vercauteren

Dennis Vercauteren

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

When I leave the SPPB 4 dashboard (click on the cross at the top right, which redirects me to my website),

https://prnt.sc/MWPvqFD9xec9

I am automatically logged out of the frontend of my website. Why is this and how can I avoid having to log in every time?

note: in SPPB 3, when closing the frontend editor, we were automatically returned to the page that was being edited and not to the dashboard, which was easier to work with.

Thanks for the help

Website: any website with sppb 4 Joomla: 4.2.7 SPPB version: 4.0.7 PRO template: Helix Ultimate

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107749

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Dennis Vercauteren
Dennis Vercauteren
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107772

hello, it's on every website with sppb 4, so also on your website I presume?

If necessary I can provide login details of 1 of my websites later today.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107957

Please provide me your site login credential to check the issue. Thanks

Dennis Vercauteren
Dennis Vercauteren
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108141

Hi, thank you for your answer

Login details are below.

If another dialog box appears, this is an extra security built in by the hosting. Earlier, Ofi Khan had this problem. The login details are also listed there.

Dennis Vercauteren
Dennis Vercauteren
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108889

My question is not very urgent but I was wondering if this has already been looked at?

thank you in advance.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109566

I just checked your suddenly logout issue. But, No problem found that you mentioned in your post. Thanks