SP Page Builder 1 year ago

How do I disable mod_security?

110 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107751

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. From the hosting server you can disable the mod_security or contact your hosting server provider.

-Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107829

Where on the Godaddy Cpanel is it????

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108036

Yes, The mod_security exists on cpanel. Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108068

Where? I don't see it anywhere!!!!****

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108283

Please contact your hosting provider. Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108440

I contacted GoDaddy, my host provider, and they said the reason I don't see mod_security on my cpanel is because the account doesn't have one. So that is clearly not the issue. The "Add Section" feture is not working on any Joomla 4 site. How is this going to get resoloved?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108579

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109844

I also just noticed that the front-end editor doesn't work. When I hot save, nothing is saved.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109856

My experience is that pages seem to need a menu item for front end edits to save reliably - I use a hidden menu to hold the page while it's a work in progress. This is a recent discovery and I cannot vouch for this being the ultimate solution, but I haven't lost anything since I started doing this.

Help page for managing mod_security in cpanel.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109870

I'M NOT HOSTING WITH A2HOSTING!!! I'M WITH GODADDY!!!

As for the Front-End, I was editing a live page on a menu. It was the Home Page, in fact.

Can we please get these issues resoloved. We've been going back and forth for more than two weeks.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109873

Please calm down. it was a cpanel help page. cpanel is cpanel. if your hosting provider has not provisioned this standard cpanel feature, then open a ticket with them. Or go to the cpanel documentation page, which is not as helpful. https://docs.cpanel.net

Open the ModSecurity tool:

If you are using the Jupiter theme, on the Tools page, in the Security section, click ModSecurity:

cPanel - Security - ModSecurity icon

If you are using the Paper Lantern theme, in the SECURITY section of the cPanel home page, click ModSecurity:

cPanel - Security - ModSecurity icon

To disable ModSecurity, do one of the following:

To disable ModSecurity for all of your domains, under Configure All Domains, click Disable.
Alternatively, to disable ModSecurity for a specific domain, under Configure Individual Domains, locate the domain, and then click Off.

To re-enable ModSecurity, do one of the following:

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109921

Just contact your hosting provider and tell them to enable this section that you can enable or disable the modsecurity

https://prnt.sc/Se-RuXv8-6Ow

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110004

I DID!!! THEY SAID THERE IS NO MOS_SECURITY!!! WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING???

EVERYTHING WORKS ON JOOMLA 3 BUT NOT ON JOOMLA 4!!!

CLEARLY YOU HAVEN'T CODED THE NEW VERSION CORRECTLY!!!

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO GET RESOLOVED???

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110178

You didn't tell us your issue. You just ask me to know where is the modsecurity. Please explain your issue.

Even your front end editing works fine.

https://prnt.sc/QxGdZnzjFgrE

Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110218

I initially contacted you people via your chat because the Add Section feature was not working. The person there told me that I need to disable the mod_security but couldn't tell me how to do that. They told me to open a ticket with you. That's what I did.

The "Add Section" feture is not working on any Joomla 4 site. I said that to you last week. Is this going to be fixed or not?

Nothing gets saved when edited on the front-end! Is this going to get fixed?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110349

Please share this screenshot with your hosting provider.

https://prnt.sc/HZLLc8YVGhlA

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110391

Isn't that YOUR frame work?

Why is your component breaking down on Joomla 4 but not Joomla 3?

I have no idea what to tell GoDaddy!

Will you provide the customer service that I paid for???

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110402

Alternatively, this can also be done through the .htaccess file. You need to write the following code in your htaccess file. but you need to make sure your host approves your opt-out for your own site.

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine désactivé
SecFilterScanPOST désactivé
</IfModule>
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110682

@Anthony Grinblat Did you checked my previous reply? I have shared an screenshot.

Please share this screenshot with your hosting provider.

https://prnt.sc/HZLLc8YVGhlA

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #110987

That just popped up. That wasn't there THREE WEEKS AGO when this conversation started. That's your component. Why does it work on Joomla 3 but not Joomla 4????

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #110996

Maybe I'm asking a stupid question... Why doesn't this problem exist with my host?

I mean that the problem may be elsewhere.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #110997

I don't know who you are or what you have to do with the development of this product...yes, that's a dumb questions.

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #111017

I'm a customer like you, I've been working with joomla since version 1.5, a forum is there to ask for help BUT YOU ARE JUST YELLING! That's not how you get help! If I look at the discussion thread you are looking to disable mod secuity... For my part, I work with pagebuilder and joomla 4 latest version and I don't encounter your problem so I can say that the problem must be elsewhere, but if you think my comment is silly, look it up yourself!

PS ; A server error indicates that you are not permitted to access it or that your hosting company is blocking some type of request. Why does it happen? In order to prevent malicious requests from appearing on your website, every page request is inspected against a variety of rules.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #111416

jean luc trevilly WEBPORTAGE, so in other words, you're not from the tech support team on here. I tried chatting with them about the issue, but they said the only way to get tech support is to go to the forum. I'm writing in the LARGEST fonts because this has been going on for three weeks. It was only AFTER I gave these people access to my website that the new errors popped up. So if you're not going to help resolove the issues, kindley piss off!

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #111417

Ah, it's time for me to take the door! My keyboard is starting to smoke and my eyes need a break after reading all these answers. I really enjoyed this discussion, but I guess that's my cue to leave and let others speak.... if anyone still wants to help

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #111430

WHERE IS THE HELP???

THIS ISSUE IS NOW FOUR WEEKS OLD AND OLNY GOT WORSE!!!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #111543

I need a akeeba backup to check your site another hosting. Trying to made an akeeba backup but no success.

Please made an akeeba backup and I will check it another hosting server.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #111583

You've been on here for A MONTH!!! and still no resolution!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #111748

Your issue is not global issue. It happens only on your end. That's why i want to check another hosting server to check this issue. That's why, I need your asistance. Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #111976

It's backed up but I'm having trouble downloading a copy. See if you can get it going when you log in.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #112028

Is it possible to provide me your hosting access?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #112088

no you can't you have access to the website. Thats where the problem is located.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #112193

If I give you hosting access, Do you gonna test your site on this hosting? Let me know asap. Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #112293

I have no idea what that means!!! If you want ASAP responses, I'm in -5UTC

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #112407

Upload your site here and check whether your issue occurred or not.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113127

CAN WE FINALLY FINISH THIS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #113407

You didn't watch the video carefully. I need zip file of backup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113456

If you're a real programer, you can login with the credentials you asked for and look at the files. There's not that many of them and you should know why I'm getting the error: "[Joomlashack Extension Support] Joomlashack Framework not found" and why the blocks aren't loading! Let's get this resoloved!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #113571

You should know that, Joomlashack is not our product.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113591

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU DIDN'T CAUSE MORE DAMAGE AFTER YOU LOGEDIN WITH THE CREDENTIALS YOU ASKED ME FOR. WHEN IS THIS GETTING FIXED?????

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113615

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113644

NO, I'M NOT A TROLL. I JUST WANT TO RESOLOVE THIS ISSUE THAT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. THE "SECETIONS LIBRARY" DOESN'T WORK ON JOOMLA 4, ONLY JOOMLA 3. WHY DOES YOUR STAFF REFUSE TO PROVIDE BASIC TECH SUPPORT. YOU ASKED FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE, I GAVE IT TO YOU! THEN THE JOOMLASHACK FRAMEWORK ISSUE CAME UP. NO ONE TOUCHED MY WEBISTE EXCEPT THIS TEAM. SO WHERE IS THE TECH SUPPORT???

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113645

If you aren't a troll, you are totally and completely incompetent. And your belligerence deserves no response whatsoever. You should be in another line of work.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113649

@blue_Shift THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT. YOU REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR PROGRAM, INSTEAD YOU JUST WANT TO ARGUE...THAT MAKES YOU THE TROLL!!!

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113653

I'm just a user. Leave these good people alone. Get wordpress. more your speed.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113654

IF YOU'RE NOT TECH SUPPORT, WHY ARE YOU CHIMMING IN??? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113662

It seems that the problems come more from the host than from joomshaper: Your problem does not exist on other hosting, WHY? In addition, the support asks you for an akeeba backup and asks you to send it to test on another hosting and find the problem, making an akeeba backup only takes a few minutes (seconds?) Godaddy suffered several joomla attacks some time ago, they have since reinforced their protection, maybe this has a link? Finally it also seems that you are using other extensions, it is always complicated to mix extensions from different programmers... The best thing is to create a mirror site in a subdomain and check first before updating ( simple basic precaution but good you knew it I presume...)

We have all encountered difficulties but very often the BUG is in front of the screen

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113682

@jean luc trevilly WEBPORTAGE, thank you for your responce. I already have three Joomla 3 websites up and running with no issues. I just put up two new websites on Joomla 4, same host and same account, but the "SECETIONS LIBRARY" doesn't work and when editing a page on the front-end, the save button doesn't work. So everything works on Joomla 3 but issues arrise on Joomla 4. This looks to me like the Joomla 4 version was not coded or tested properly. Also, the Akeeba back-up takes a while and then the while is hard to download.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #114012

If you check your first query then check my answers. We always try to provide our best support.

Screenshot at Apr 21 04-49-02.png

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114062

No, my first question was in your website chat notifying you that the SECETIONS LIBRARY wasn't working as well as the save button on the front-end. The person on your end of the chat said that I need to disable mod_security. When I asked how to do that, they told me to ask that question in the support forum, so I did. I got nowhere with that so I restated the issue. You asked for LogIn info, I provided that and the problem is still there. IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH. WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPPORT? ALL YOU'RE DOING IS AVOIDING THE ISSUE.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #114141

You didn't provide me zip file of your site backup and even you didn't upload your site on my testing server. How can i help you. Please try to understand.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114303

Can't you login to my website with the credentials you asked for?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #114643

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114647
AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #114860

Any updates???

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115095

Please check this URL and let me know if there any problems found. Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115104

THAT'S NOT MY WEBSITE!!! NOW WHEN I GO THE BLOCKS SECTION, I GET THIS MESSAGE REPEATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! "FAILED TO FETCH TEMPLATE LIST"

THIS ISSUE IS GROWING WORSE AND WORSE. WHY ARE YOU NOT FIXING IT???

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115110

Can you join remote desktop using anydesk or teamviewer?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115116

I don't know. Do you want to send me a link?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115120

Give me a hello in our live chat.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115123

Are you there?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115131

just did

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115197

Are you there?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115253

Are you there?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115270

yes

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115272

Come to the live chat.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115273

I'm there

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115274

Please come to the live chat.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115275

What's going on??????

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115276

I'M THERE!!!! NOW WHAT????

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115278
jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115285

what patience...

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115295

WHERE DID YOU GO ASSHOLE?????????????????

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115297

WHY DOES IT WORK ON JOOMLA 3 BUT NOT ON JOOMLA 4????????

WHY DOESN'T THE HOSTING SERVER BLOCK THE LAYOUTS????????

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115303

SO WHERE IS THE TECH SUPPORT??????

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115360

Give me a backup of Joomla 3. I will show you both is works on same server.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115427

That makes no sense whatsoever!!!!!

If you have a fully functioning compenent than both will work on the same server!!!

when are you going to fix this issue????

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115437

It works for all of us, just not for you. Do the forensics: who's the problem here?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115442

@blue_Shift Show me a real live Joomla 4 website where it's working!

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115445

So you can deface them or write disparagements all over the internet because that's what trolls do? I have 20 or more sites all running in Joomla 4, all of them Helix and PageBuilder, all but one converted from Joomla 3. I told you how to deal with mod security - if you were really serious about your websites, you would have done it and been finished with your alleged project in ten minutes. But you aren't a serious developer. You're a bully and a troll, contributing nothing of value to this product or forum whatsoever.

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115448

Can we unsubscribe from this thread? This is getting ridiculous! The joomshaper team is trying to solve your problem, you persist in believing that the problem comes from joomshaper and you do not communicate any AKKEBA backup! I don't see how support can fix your problem without cooperation... When you can't fix a bug you don't criticize how others are trying to help you

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115458

@blue_Shift, I don't know what is so difficult for you to understand the fact that there is NO mod_security on my GoDaddy Shared Hosting account. And since I have Joomla 3 running successfully that's clearly not the issue. If you want to show me you fully functional Joomla 4 Component, I'm more than happy to look at it.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115460

@jean luc trevilly WEBPORTAGE, no they're not helping. Telling me to clear my cache is not tech support. Do you have a fully functioning Joomla 4 component to prove that it works???

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115462

GODADDY has deactivated mod-security on shared hosting, this certainly following the various hacker attacks since 2022, here is their communication of February 16, 2023 :

In early December 2022, we started receiving a small number of customer complaints about their websites being intermittently redirected. Upon receiving these complaints, we investigated and found that the intermittent redirects were happening on seemingly random websites hosted on our cPanel shared hosting servers and were not easily reproducible by GoDaddy, even on the same website.

As our investigation continued, we discovered that an unauthorized third party had gained access to servers in our cPanel shared hosting environment and installed malware causing the intermittent redirection of customer websites. Once we confirmed the intrusion, we remediated the situation and implemented security measures in an effort to prevent future infections.

We are working with multiple law enforcement agencies around the world, in addition to forensics experts, to further investigate the issue. We have evidence, and law enforcement has confirmed, that this incident was carried out by a sophisticated and organized group targeting hosting services like GoDaddy. According to information we have received, their apparent goal is to infect websites and servers with malware for phishing campaigns, malware distribution and other malicious activities.

As we continue to monitor their behavior and block attempts from this criminal organization, we are actively collecting evidence and information regarding their tactics and techniques to help law enforcement. We shared this information in our 10-K that was filed earlier today.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to any of our customers or visitors to their websites. We are using lessons from this incident to enhance the security of our systems and further protect our customers and their data.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115466

@jean luc trevilly WEBPORTAGE

The point remains: we are not dealing with an individual capable of working in Joomla or in this business altogether. By now a professional would have built a working localhost or gotten an elcheapo account somewhere else just to see if changing the host matters. This would take no more than a couple hours. But he has wasted days in here whining and shouting obscenities - it is obvious he has no interest in successfully concluding this project (or he lacks the competence to do so), otherwise he would have done it. He is a bully and a troll, and the obscenity alone should have gotten him banned, his account closed, his privileges revoked, and this thread removed.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115478

@jean luc trevilly WEBPORTAGE, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE I'VE BEEN TELLING THESE JACKASSES, THERE IS NO MOD_SECURITY TO DISABLE!!!!!

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115479

@ blue_Shift, LAST MONTH YOU GAVE ME SHIT ABOUT NOT DISABLING MOD_SECURITY AFTER I TOLD YOU THAT THERE WAS NONE ON MY HOSTING ACCOUNT, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE THE TROLL!

I'M JUST A PAYING CUSTOMER LOOKING FOR SOME BASIC CUSTOMER AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT!

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115482

You are incapable of doing this work and you want Joomshaper to do it for you. What a petulant, puerile crybaby. Try wordpress.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115485

When I use my hard earned money to buy something, I expect it to work as advertised. If you live otherwise, that's your right. You don't see me telling you how to live your life (proof that I'm no troll).

Now, if you're not going to assist in getting this component to function properly, kindly fuck off!

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115487

You can't buy intelligence and no one else here has a problem. just you. And your foot stomping, handwaving, shrieking, piteous tantrum only betrays your complete and utter incompetence. I am at least able to run dozens of websites and can solve such basic, internet 101 problems. Instead you are grifting for someone to hold your widdle widdle hand, or to just do it for you. Not gonna happen. I'm surprised they just haven't given you your money back and told you where to go. You should hire a developer instead, but a developer would cost you more than what you paid here, wouldn't it? And they wouldn't tolerate you for five minutes; these guys shouldn't either.

Me? I'm staying here because I make profitable, every day use of their product.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115489

...AND NOT ONE OF THOSE SITE IS ON JOOMLA 4, SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONVERSATION.

CLEARLY YOU HAVE ZERO UNDERSTANDING HOW TECH SUPPORT WORKS, SO KINDLY FUCK OFF AND LET THE ADULTS TALK.

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115496

For information I just switched to joomla 4.3.1 on my last site, no worries to report I use Helix, page builder, splms, spportfolio... But I'm an asshole because at home there is no problem! Apparently you are better at insults than working with Joomla

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #115498

@ jean luc trevilly WEBPORTAGE, you call me a "troll" but you're the one on MY Forum Question harrassing me. That make you the troll. Man up for once in your life and show me "Sections Libraries" works on your Joomla 4 website. Otherwise, fuck off!!!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #115560

Please stop using slang. After all, we are all human. Don't be angry. We are trying to figure out each and every one solution. That's why this forum. Today, Again I investigate and find out a problem. I would request you to contact your hosting provider to show them this error. Besides, If you use the CloudFlare SSL then disable the rocket_loader from the CloudFlare.

Show this error to your hosting provider.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zzl-DfVjduWkTtCKAjACLt51aLumYVkP/view

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116208

1. NO!!!!!! NO ONE HAS BEEN HELPING, WHICH IS WHY THIS IS NOW GOING ON FOR THREE MONTHS.

2. FUCK THAT OTHER GUY. HE MEANS NOTHING TO ME!

3. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT LINK IS SUPPOSE TO GO

4. WHY DO THE BLOCKS APPEAR WITHOUT THE LICENSE KEY BUT THEN DISAPPEAR WHEN IT IS ADDED?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #116212

Did you watch the video and did you share this error message to your hosting provider? Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116213

YES AND YES!!!!!

1. THE VIDEO DOESN'T RESOLVE THE PROBLEM THAT YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS FOR THREE MONTHS!!!!!

2. GODADDY SAID THAT THEIR SERVER IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY AND THE WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING. THAT'S AN INTERNAL WEBSITE ISSUE. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE LICENSE KEY????

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #116215

THE VIDEO DOESN'T RESOLVE THE PROBLEM THAT YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS FOR THREE MONTHS!!!!!

Search on google what is the 500 error internal server error

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT THE LICENSE KEY????

I have checked without license key and still same problem.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116221

THIS IS WHAT SHOWS UP ON THAT RANDOM LINK THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!

{"error":true,"code":500,"message":"View class not found [class, file]: sppagebuilderViewajax, \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/components\/com_sppagebuilder\/views\/ajax\/view.json.php","trace":"#0 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/MVC\/Controller\/BaseController.php(578): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Factory\LegacyFactory->createView()\n#1 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/MVC\/Controller\/BaseController.php(819): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->createView()\n#2 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/MVC\/Controller\/BaseController.php(608): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->getView()\n#3 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/components\/com_sppagebuilder\/controller.php(80): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()\n#4 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/MVC\/Controller\/BaseController.php(678): SppagebuilderController->display()\n#5 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/components\/com_sppagebuilder\/sppagebuilder.php(26): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()\n#6 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/Dispatcher\/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('\/home\/ahtoh91\/p...')\n#7 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/Dispatcher\/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()\n#8 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/Component\/ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()\n#9 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/Application\/SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()\n#10 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/Application\/SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()\n#11 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/libraries\/src\/Application\/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()\n#12 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/includes\/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()\n#13 \/home\/ahtoh91\/public_html\/DeadPlateSolutions.com\/index.php(32): require_once('\/home\/ahtoh91\/p...')\n#14 {main}"}

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116223

SO IF YOU SEE THE PROBLEM, WHY AREN'T YOU FIXING IT??????

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116255

Well he saw the problem, error 500 is a server error... But since you don't want to hear it, you ask joomshaper to fix godaddy's problem! Unlike the 404 error where the problem is caused by the content of the site, the 500 error indicates a problem that affects the server on which the site is hosted:

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116659

@jean luc trevilly WEBPORTAGE **

1. NO! I'M NOT ASKING ANYONE TO FIX GODADDY'S ISSUES.

2. I'M ASKING WHY THE BLOCK LIBRARIES APPEAR WITHOUT THE LICENSE KEY BUT DON'T WORK WITH IT? I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD A SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS!

3. I'M ASKING WHAT IS THAT LINK SUPPOSE TO DISPLAY? STILL HAVE NOT HEARD A SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS!**

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116661

@Toufiq ARE YOU STILL ON THIS????

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #116916

I have checked another hosting to find out the issue. But, There is also no problem found.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116923

I'M ASKING WHY THE BLOCK LIBRARIES APPEAR WITHOUT THE LICENSE KEY BUT DON'T WORK WITH IT?

Because when the license key is added, this is also added to the link as a GET parameter and in fact the link changes. If Godaddy does not have mod_security, this means that they have something else instead.

I faced this problem at some hostings. And they never decided it. All the messages on their part were "everything is fine with us and nothing is blocked." Perhaps hosting is really not to blame, but the fault can be on the side of the main provider on which hosting is based. Therefore, the decision is to move to another hosting.

And purely from my experience - personally preinstalled blocks never helped me. I tried to use them, but alterations and replacing images were always required. Therefore, it is easier to make your own block from scratch, as required. I do not find useful use of these blocks.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117011

HAY JACKASSESS!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING!!! YOU PEOPLE SPENT ALL THESE MONTHS ARGUEING AND AVOIDING THE ISSUE THAT VERSION 5 JUST CAME OUT AND SOLVED THE ISSUE. LIKE I KEPT SAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN...ABSOLUTLY NO TECH SUPPORT!!!!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117231

@Anthony Grinblat Developer team need the cpanel access. Can you give me cpanel access & administrator access again. Thanks

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117309

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST INCOMPITENT ASSHOLES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jean luc trevilly
jean luc trevilly
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117317

Can this post be deleted? Apparently this person suffers from Tourette's syndrome.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117321

jean luc - we are suffering. He is enjoying himself.