Fix Custom.css Loading Order - Question | JoomShaper

Fix Custom.css Loading Order

EM

Elmir Mustafic

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hello, When will you fix custom.css loading order? After every single website i update i have to change that order. Before HU2 everything worked fine as you can see in this screenshot https://prnt.sc/OqgUe4F_oPpU

and now it's not even loading after template.css. https://prnt.sc/Q2YCcfFFMEup

8 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #108972

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screencast of your issue?

-Regards.

EM
Elmir Mustafic
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108973

Screenshots are in the first post

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #108990

I said screencast I mean screenviodeo. Could you please send me that? It helps me to understand the issue properly.

EM
Elmir Mustafic
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109003

How? I have a website with heli ultimate 1.x and custom.css is loaded after template.css. When i update it to HU 2.x custom.css is loaded before template.css. What do you need to screencast?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109021

Hi. Just for accuracy. Your template is not HU but Indigo. HU does not have this problem.

EM
Elmir Mustafic
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109117

Hello Pavel, yeah, you are right, My bad i didn't mentioned it but what i was talking about is Helix Ultimate Framework on which one is based Indigo.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109193

Hi Elmir.

In order for the team to add this to the bug sheet for corrections, you should accurately indicate the software. This is not related to Helix Ultimate Framework. This is only a problem in the Indigo template. The source code of templates built on the same Framework may vary. Framework is not a template. And even Helix Ultimate Framework and Helix Ultimate Template are not the same thing if follow the correct terminology.

Following the forum, I see that misunderstanding can lead to months of useless correspondence with the team. I just specified this moment so that you can insist on adding this to the bug sheet and save time.

EM
Elmir Mustafic
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109195

But i have that problem after updating Helix Ultimate Framework. I have updated a lot of templates (indigo, estate, finion, yamas and others) and everytime from HU Framework 1.x to 2.x i have this problem.