SP Simple Portfolio Error - Question | JoomShaper

SP Simple Portfolio Error

ES

Emma Seymour

Extension 1 year ago

Hi,

I am very early into building a new site using Helix Ultimate on SP Pagebuilder Pro (3.8.9) and using SP Simple Portfolio (2.0.7) on a completely clean J4 install. Only one other extension has been uploaded outside of Core.

I have created two new items in Simple Portfolio with tags and a category, but when I save an item I am getting the following error:

An error has occurred.

0 Call to undefined function imagecreatefrompng() 

The item does save, but the images aren't showing on the portfolio page.

Please can you help. Thanks

Emma

6 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109169

Hello there,

Please take our humble apology for the unwanted delay. If you get the following error message in PHP then it means you need to have the PHP GD extension installed. Obviously the /path/to/file.php will be the actual path and filename of the PHP script the error occured in, and the line number will be the actual line.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function ImageCreateFromPNG() in /path/to/file.php on line 379"

You’ll also get this error message using other functions such as ImageCreateFromJPEG() if the PHP GD library is not installed.

-Regards

ES
Emma Seymour
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108331

Further to my question above, I'm also not able to upload images via SPPB - I can select images uploaded via joomla upload, but when I try to upload in SPPB nothing happens. This is true of the front and back end editor - I'm not sure if this is somehow connected to the image issue with SP Simple Portfolio.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Emma

ES
Emma Seymour
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108945

Hi again,

Any chance of a response?

Thanks

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109161

Hello Emma Seymour,

if another week passes without support responding, please contact joomshaper's CEO directly on Facebook or LinkedIn and file a complaint.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kawshar-ahmed/
https://www.facebook.com/jkawshar

I have already spoken to the CEO that I advise customers to send a complaint directly to him if the customer has been waiting for a response for at least a week.

Have a nice day and good luck.

ES
Emma Seymour
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109274

That worked a treat, thank you.

Emma

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109297

Hello Emma,