0 Array_replace(): Argument #1 ($array) Must Be Of Type Array, String Given - Question | JoomShaper

0 Array_replace(): Argument #1 ($array) Must Be Of Type Array, String Given

TF

Thomas Feiner

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello, if I start the frontend editor in page builder I get the following error: array_replace(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given

php is 8.1
When I switch to 7.4 the error disappears. Shouldn't this problem be fixed by now. I bought the package for template yoga for 3 websites 2 days ago and installed it. What is going on?

18 Answers
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109793

According to the documentation, the template is not suitable for PHP 8.x.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/yoga/technical-requirements

PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.x

You can try updating the Helix3 framework in the extensions to version 3.0.3 and see if it works.

Have a nice day and good luck.

TF
Thomas Feiner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109805

Ok, thank you Jens. I think Joomshaper should not sell it anymore for expensive money if it is not on a current state of the art. For the hoster to keep php 7.4 ready I have to pay extra. I think I want my money back.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109817

As an alternative to a refund, you could also switch the site to the free Helix3 and use the site that way.
The reason for the errors are old overrides in the template itself.

The overrides could be fixed by Ofi Kahn "Support" or you could use the free Helix3 as default template.

In your package are all available templates and extensions included.
So you could also switch to another template and export the yoga pages with the sppb and import them in the other page.

Note for import&export: only sppb3 -> sppb3 and sppb4 -> sppb4

Hope this helps you in any way.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109984

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

TF
Thomas Feiner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110001

Please look below in Hidden Content.

BI
Bambang Ismono
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110111

i have same problem wiwth Thomas

"

Hello, if I start the frontend editor in page builder I get the following error: array_replace(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given

php is 8.1 When I switch to 7.4 the error disappears. Shouldn't this problem be fixed by now. I bought the package for template yoga for 3 websites 2 days ago and installed it. What is going on?"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110171

@Thomas Feiner Site url missing. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110175

@Bambang Ismono Which page occurred this problem?

TF
Thomas Feiner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110256

oh, sorry, see the page below

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110346

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

TF
Thomas Feiner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110359

I have tested it again. The data is correct. I write them again below. Actually everyone who is logged in your forum can see the secret data. Is that so? At least I can see Toufiq's credentials and he can probably see mine. Is it supposed to be like that?

BI
Bambang Ismono
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110570

@toufiq i try to disable login moodle, than problem is gone. question is login moodle crasch with PHP 8?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110669

@Thomas Feiner problem solved after updated Helix3. Thanks

Prosoft Servizi
Prosoft Servizi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116628

reset(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given

Hello, I have the same problem with the DECORA template. I have already installed the HELIX 3 updates and I also tried to change the template to Ultimate, but the error remains using PHP 8.x It disappears only by downgrading PHP. Need a definitive solution, thanks!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116769

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

Prosoft Servizi
Prosoft Servizi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116776

Sure

Prosoft Servizi
Prosoft Servizi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116800

Fixed ty

Toufiq
Toufiq