Footer Side Background Images Nuron Template - Question | JoomShaper

Footer Side Background Images Nuron Template

A

APD

Template 1 year ago

Hello i want to replace the images on the footer left and right squares, (see attachment) but i cant find on the module or the template settings where to change them. So i tried replacing the svg file on the template.css but when doing so it does not show at all, can you help me to understand how to repalce those images? thank you

note: i tried using a png, editing css file and it's showing, i think i am doing something wrong when i save my new image in svg... any suggestions?

next day: I woke up, open the site, and my modifications to the css file looks like are gonne,... original left side footer image from template shows up again... its like if my edits on the css are gone but i am seeing template.css still have my edits... why is this happening? I tried adding a custom rule on template settings and its not working... please help

8 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110902

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me your site URL so that I can check?

-Regards.

A
APD
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111029

yes please look on the hidden content, I sent several screenshots and login information please review

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111200

Could you please give me that specific page link?

A
APD
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111245

i think you are not really reading my post, i am talkiign about the footer that is showing in all pages. and the website i am working on its listed on the hidden content i already posted twice. please pass the task to some one else if you dont understand, i cant explain you this any better than what i already did.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111254

Use this custom CSS and replace your image

#sp-footer .container-inner:before{
  background-image: url("") !important;
}
#sp-footer .container-inner::after {
     background-image: url("encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt4-7cjvIdaq1wTKPWizDI3DaU56zbsLBe_Rr9l5fHeA&s") !important;
}

Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

A
APD
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111463

OK i will try that, and what about the "Top Bar" template style still linked to nuron template ( i renemed the template) please refer to attached on hidden content... is taht afecting my site? shouldnt be related to my new renamed template style?

A
APD
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111464

thebefore code is not working somehow i managed to change it via css, but i recall that i am having these problems because a second instanse of template style.. the "Top Bar" template style still linked to nuron template ( i renamed the template) please refer to attached on hidden content... is taht afecting my site? shouldnt be related to my new renamed template style?

i managed to change the style template from menu items on home page, but i loose the top bar...

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111559

Sorry I dont have enough information about it. Could you please create a new forum post please?

Meanwhile these documentations maybe help you.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helixultimate/how-to-rename-helix-ultimate-template

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helix3/how-to-rename-helix3-template