Wimble Article Bottom Footer - Question | JoomShaper

Wimble Article Bottom Footer

W

weballdesign

Template 3 years ago

Hello,

I have installed wimble quickstart. In the article display page the bottom footer doesnt render correct. How can i fix that? Thank you very much for your time in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16RNnORdeL3j1BVRgfn2fmkNMHPjGpNvN/view?usp=sharing![pic](https://drive.google.com/file/d/16RNnORdeL3j1BVRgfn2fmkNMHPjGpNvN/view?usp=sharing)

30 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #9823

Hello there,

Please, share the administrator ID and password with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check at our end.

Thank you!

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9978

Here is the info needed

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #10016

Hello there,

Everything seems fine at my end. Can you please double check and get back to me?

Thank you!

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10093

Here is a photo of the footer in every page except the article page

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13IOD1uvio-HNVZhuMeycbMZu-DN4ElL2/view?usp=sharing

Here is a photo of the footer in the article page

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16RNnORdeL3j1BVRgfn2fmkNMHPjGpNvN/view?usp=sharing

As you can see there is something wrong with the classes? id? css.

Also i have a clean instalation of wimble quickstart and the same thing occurs as well. So that leaves out the possibility of me having done something to the template etc

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #10491

Hello there,

It works completely fine on your site. See the screenshot here.

Double check and let me know the update if you face the same issue.

Thank you!

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10568

Please Check the Bottom of this page

http://www1.lserveradmin.gr/index.php/el/enterprise-faqs

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10838

Hello did you see the problem? Any fix about it ?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #10876

Hello there,

Check your site now. Your issue is fixed already.

Thank you!

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11067

Sorry did you just changed every other page to match the article view page? So instead of fixing the problem of 1 page you made the problem available to all the other pages? Clearly you dont match the quota for this.

Also i noticed that your changes are making other things not render correct. For example the article image inside the article page is not full width. I hope you can remember your changes and undo them, otherwise i am doomed and i was about to give the page to my client.

Please revert your changes immediately and ask someone senior to help with the topic. I apreciate your effort though.

Please get back to me as soon as possible!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11136

Hello there,

Instead of claiming that nothing render correctly, please make a video the where exactly you are facing the problem with. I, along with my team have double checked it but haven't found any problem at all.

So, help us to understand with the exact videocast rather than giving us the link.

Thank you!

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11151

Please undo whatever change you did and i will record a video explaining the problem later today.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11159

Hello there,

Check your site now. We undo the changes we made before.

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11161

I checked it again and unfortunately the changes you did are not undone. I am teriffied and i am out of office. I will recort a video of what you changed and what i wanted. I will push my deadline to my customer back until 24/3/2021. We will need to solve it until then.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11162

Hello there,

Hopefully we don't need that much time. Just give me the video whenever you can. However, we have already undo the changes we made. So, make sure that you didn't change anything on your own which caused the trouble (just to make sure).

Thank you!

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11309

Hello, i have made the video you requested and attached it in the hidden content.

To avoid any misunderstanding

1. The changes were not undone as you said
  2. The footer needs to be like in the photo below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LAkCbmQGW1UqjmKEiklCbYnGEVXFJuLf/view?usp=sharing

W
weballdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11556

Hello again,

You haven't get back at me and i want to make sure you are working on my problem. Also i haven't seen you login in the site yesterday or today. It is crusial to solve it asap.

Thank you for your time

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11588

Hello weballdesign

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

Best regards

Luke Smith
Luke Smith
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12253

Hello there, we are having the same issue. We have found that the footer on each article is only contained on Google Chrome.

On other browsers such as firefox ands safari the footer on the articles is full width

Can someone help with this

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #12269

Please post a new question.

TomaszGrzechnik
TomaszGrzechnik
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14261

Hi, I've see not only I have the same problem. Hi support - can you resolve this problem with bottom and footer and other modules below Main body. Problem is only on blog or joomla article list. In other pages all is ok. I'm try to change in css width of modules, but without success.

TomaszGrzechnik
TomaszGrzechnik
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14262

Hmm... I see on demo site https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/wimble in BLOG\BLOG CLASSIC - article detail you have the same problem, bottom and footer modules have fliud width

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14328

Thanks for reporting this bug. I have shared it with the developers.

TomaszGrzechnik
TomaszGrzechnik
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #15115

Hi support, 6 days gone, any good news? Many of us waiting...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #15185

It will be fixed in the next update.

TomaszGrzechnik
TomaszGrzechnik
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16773

Hi Support, My first post about problems was 3 weeks ago, weballdesign reporting month ago. If the template was free, of course we will must wait few months for update, but it is not free. Each of us pays for access to your templates, and waiting over a month for a problem to be resolved is annoying...

When template will be updated?

TomaszGrzechnik
TomaszGrzechnik
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17489

Hi support again, It's little bit not fair to get money for access to templates and support and do nothing for two months... Did you plan to answer for my last question? On the end of may my paid plan will expire and I have a serious dilemma whether to subscribe again. I really like your solutions but give me one reason to stay with you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17548

Apology for the delay. I am sharing a quick fix with you. Please go to this location: templates/wimble/css and in the template.css file, remove this CSS. Go to line 2244 to find this.

.view-article .container {
  max-width: 100%;
  padding: 0;
}
TomaszGrzechnik
TomaszGrzechnik
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17594

Thank Ofi Khan - of course it works!!!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17596

You are welcome

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17597

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot