Off Canvas - Question | JoomShaper

Off Canvas

SD

Salvatore Debono

Helix Framework 10 months ago

Hi,

My Off Canvas Menu shows only first level menu items. In the Mega Menu i have custom modules and article list modules. Am i missing something here?

Krgds

12 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118347

Hi Salvadore,

indeed, for Mobile Menu you have to use your separate modules - only for that area.

In Helix Ultimate you have "offcanvas" and "offcanvas-modules" position for that.

Thanks Pavel

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118331

Hi. Offcanvas menu does not contain the mega menu and its options. You must create a simple menu with all the necessary items

SD
Salvatore Debono
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118411

Hi, I am still sruggling with the Off Canvas Menu. I cannot get the category-list displayed as a dropdown within the OffCanvasMenu. Instead it list the items in the component area. Is here some tweaking necessary?

Thks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118442

Modules displayed in offcanvas use basic styles, design tweak is on your side.

SD
Salvatore Debono
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118562

Undertand.

How do I disable the OffCanvasMenu completeley?
I trashed all modules and menus concerned, but die Main Menu still shows on mobile.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118573

Without URL and full template name it's hard to help.

SD
Salvatore Debono
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118671

as requested

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118769
  1. Now is OK, Avast no warning :)
  2. Probably one day I have to write more than is now in documenation.

Do you use only modules inside submenu items? No real submenu items? If not, I would concern redesign your menu concept. Besides It will help you will SEO/SEF as well, becuase you will be able to have short URL alias.

Mega Menu allow you to have to two columns, so on the left you can have submenu items and on the right side a image. Then it menu items would be displayed in Mobile Menu, right now, with current structure - it seems to be not possible ;/

SD
Salvatore Debono
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118821

Super. So i will first redisgn the MegaMenu inorder to get thing in order.

Thank you.

SD
Salvatore Debono
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119065

Hi, i have now used submenu items which display in the megamenu as well as in the default menu. However, they do not "dropdown" properly in the offcanvas and mobile menus. Am i missing something here. The url is atlantisfernreisen.de

Thks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119068

I see that the drop down ">" arrow works.

But indeed there is small mistake in position below. But it's caused becuase you used menu type "separator" that is NOT correct menu item for typical menu items, please use "URL" menu type instead.

as link you can use "#"

Yes, we informed about that in Helix documenation.

SD
Salvatore Debono
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119072

Thanks. It works fine!