Existing Ones are Not Displayed When The Editor is Opened! (Joomla Modules: SP Page Builder) - Question | JoomShaper

Existing Ones are Not Displayed When The Editor is Opened! (Joomla Modules: SP Page Builder)

MU

Mustafa Ucar

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Hello,

When I want to edit the Joomla module (SP Page Builder), the layout does not appear on the module page. When I want to edit with SP Page Builder, the text "Start Creating Page" appears on the new page. But what you added during the installation on the site appears on the fronted web page. And than, If I add anything new in the editor, everything that was previously disappears. And after that, only the things I added appear.

Template: Wayne Corp Joomla! Version: Joomla! 4.3.2 Stable [ Bora ] 30-May-2023 16:00 GMT PHP Version: 8.2.6 PHP Built On Linux web20.easyname.com 4.19.0-22-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.260-1 (2022-09-29) x86_64

Thank you

2 Answers
MU
Mustafa Ucar
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118837

Since I was wondering if this problem is caused by the server, I downloaded the latest template and this new one was fine. As I understand it, your Joomla4 and PHP8 updates on the old ones are not correct.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #118881

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your opinion. Glad to know that you have found the solution. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

-Regards.