SpBooking Double Language - Question | JoomShaper

SpBooking Double Language

SL

Stayinsouthernitaly GB Ltd

Feature Request 3 years ago

Hi There How can I get SpBooking to function on two languages on front end? I have translated .ini files for spbooking functions and terminology, but is still with a website with only one language...i need two! I would like to set up hotels and packages and all spbooking features so that i get on front end both the english and the italian version of the same item swapping with language switcher? Thanx

7 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #10463

Hello there,

Please, have a look at the documentation here for a better understanding.

Thank you!

SL
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10638

Hi! I have already completed all .ini file translations that are explained in the link above...but that seems to change only the actual spbooking functionality language. What i need is to create an item (accommodation, package, transport, etc) and have that same item in english and italian depending on the language selected from Language Switcher

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #10686

Hello there,

Please, give us the screenshots of exactly where do you want to change the languages.

Thank you!

SL
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10823

As i have said, i want any item in both languages: eg. new service: air conditioning - description in both languages

new hotel: hotel travus - description of the hotel, policies, services, amenities.... in both languages

new package: 2nights with visit to museum - description of the package, whats included, program.....in both languages

etc...

so when a user changes language from the language switcher they will be able to read any information about hotel, package, tour, transport, etc..... in the language they selected, but most importantly not creating 2 of the same item

Thanx!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #10858

Hello there,

Please, go to the documentation here and search for How To Translate SP Booking Component. There you can see the details to translating naming conversions. That will help you a lot, I believe so.

If the issue still remains the same, please give me a screenshot of the exact page where you cannot change the language.

Thank you!

SL
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11023

I have explained quite clearly in all above messages what i require... I have already translated "naming conversions". I require translating content into 2 languages, hence it is NOT one specific page that i need translating but any pages that contains content that i insert in the component.... any page of the component, modules, plugins that contain any type of item, as i said hotels, transport, services, packages etc. I need all these items in two languages, NOT their "names" but their description and all content associated to them that i insert into the backend component.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11101

Hello there,

Please, share the website URL and administrator credentials with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue at our end.

Thank you!