Save Or Save & Close Does Not Respond - Question | JoomShaper

Save Or Save & Close Does Not Respond

Syed H

Syed H

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello Team,

I am writing to seek your help with SP Page BUILDER. I recently made few changes and wanted to save them, however, the Save or Save & Close buttons simply wont respon and has that little circular icons spinning on them all the time without any action see below:

Install deails and login information is provided in the Hidden Content block.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards, Syed H

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1132

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please roll back your PHP version 7.4 to 7.3. Cause, the Page Builder is not released PHP 7.4 compatible.

-Thanks

Syed H
Syed H
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1164

Hello Toufiq,

I rolled back to 7.3.25, however, I am still facing the issue. Please advice.

Best Regards, Syed H

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1218

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. it's not our product's fault. Problem is that the page builder resource cannot load properly. You can check your site into the localhost.

Your site console error.

https://prnt.sc/wisyws

-Thanks

S
selma123
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1695

Hi Toufiq,

I have the same issue since 3 weeks and waiting for reply to my ticket since then! See URL in hidden content.

I need to make urgent changes on page and are waiting helpless for any reply or support :-( was much better earlier.

thanks for support in advance.

best regards,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1725

@selma123 I have informed to our teammate. I hope he will reply soon. Thanks

Wim Houtman
Wim Houtman
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3168

Could be the same problem as mine, see https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/523 Maybe an addon you used on that page? In my page it was the modal pop-up addon. When I deleted the modal pop-up addon I could save and close. I read also someone had the same problem with the article addon. I did some trial and error ( deleted one addon a time and then try to save till it succeeded, so be sure you have a copy or use the undo function after it fails to save and try to delete another addon till you succeed.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3192

@Wim Houtman i have replied to your forum post. Thanks