[Locked] Offline Mode Image - Question | JoomShaper

[Locked] Offline Mode Image

J

johnny

Helix Framework 9 months ago

J4 / SPPB 3

Another question about the terrible offline / coming soon configuration in Helix.

I have an image set in the default joomla offiline mode settings, but it's not displaying? The text is displaying, and the login area. Not the image.

I simply want to use the standard, default joomla offline mode with an image, nothing difficult about that.

Can someone help.

8 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #121413

Hello,

I think you got help from Paul 6 months back:

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/20643

Kindly share your admin access to check.

Best Regards

J
johnny
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121419

Hi,

Yes, I reported this bug 6 months ago but it's still not fixed.

Thanks

S
simone
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #128163

hello, i have same problem too....

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #128167

Anytime - You can DELETE offline.php file from template folder than orginal Joomla file will be used.

Do NOT enable Coming Soon mode while you're planning to work on the site. Use it after this period.

K
kreora
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146262

Hi,

Same problem here: I deleted offline.php file from the template folder to get the default offline Joomla page, but image is not showing, only text and login area...

This is clearly not the normal behavior for the default Joomla offline page, so there must be a problem somewhere... Could you please provide a fix for this?

Thanks.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #146263

If Joomla core file is used, not files from Helix based template, it's should be question to Joomla Team, not Us.

Besides you can create your own offline.php file based on our file, or Joomla core file. And adding a single image using HTML code is just 90sec.

CL
Candace Lightfoot
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147394

WHERE do I add the image with HTML code? I am not a PHP developer. I looked at offline.php and the code is all foreign to me. I just want to add a simple image to the offline mode.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #147402

Sorry, but we don't teach HTML/PHP here, Support Policy. But you don't have to be PHP coder. To do this just experiment for a few minutes or ask your friend(s) who know more.

This topic is locked