Joomla Errors After A Fresh Installation - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Errors After A Fresh Installation

EDALL SYSTEMS

EDALL SYSTEMS

General 9 months ago

Hello,

I have done a fresh Installation of Joomla with the edulif quickstart pack which I have downloaded from your website. But After istallation it is showing some errors

1. After Installation there is 4 post installation messages but I am not able to see any messages, I think it is some bug, because I have encountered similar type of bug yesterday with plugins. If I click Plugins it was showing me only blank page, none of the installed extensions were visible.

2. I am not able to update the joomla version from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3. While updating it shows some error and stopping.

3. In home page there is a warning which says php tmp folder is not set. But When I checked in the global configuration, the folder has been set to my website directory/tmp. Why it is still showing as the tmp folder is not set ?

Please check and solve these issues as soon as possible, I have sent a mail regarding the joomla setup but nobody replied till now.

If you need the access then cotact me i will provide the details

31 Answers
EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123834

You can download the Issue Screenshots form this onedrive link https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoGgcpMFqEeQgegPgqcdKJH75rFqeQ?e=AvSQFU

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #124079

Hello pritm SYSTEMS

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #124228

Hello,

Why there is this much delay in reply ? I have been contacting you since last 5 days. Attaching the login details in the hidden section as requested.

Also Please fix the issue permanently. We don't want this issue to pop up for each and every updates from now on.

And I want you to set the course access in SP LMS to Only the registered Members.

Our Courses will be free, but in order to access them, the students needs to register.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #124267

Apology for the delay. I have updated Joomla on your site. For hiding post installation messages number 4, please go to the database and run this SQL query:

UPDATE `pkpok_postinstall_messages` SET `enabled` = '0'

Your SP LMS settings has ACL permissions set. Set the students user group as Manager role.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #124271

No, I want to read those messages. currently in notification it shows that there are 4 post installation messages.But, when I click that button, it redirects to the messages page which is empty and I haven't read any of them.

What about the php warning message ? also there is another warning in global configurations

Database Table Items to check-in pkpok_sppagebuilder table 3

What is this ? and how to solve ?

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #124330

Hello ? Any Update ?

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #124589

Hello Support ?

After the promise of 1 Year support, there is no one to give support ?

What is the status of my issues ?

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #125901

Please proceed to cancel my subscription and refund my amount if you are not planning to solve my issue.

Or are you waiting to reach your promised, 15 day moneyback guarantee to deny me my amount ?

Either you fix the issues or cancel the subscription, i will check with other developers.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #125912

My sincere apology for the delay. I have forwarded your issue to the developer team. They will check and share an update by tomorrow. Please allow us some time.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #126059

Please share your database access here. I will fix the issue on your end.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126196

How to give access ?

Do I have to provide hosting login details ?

Or any other way is their to share ?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126221

Please share your cPanel access in the hidden contents here.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126240

Hi, As requested here is the details. Please let us know once you are done.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126261

I will be careful. Please share your admin URL too.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126328
EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126357

How to change page URL's for sp page builder pro ? trying to change and give links for the pages which I required, but I am unable to find the setting page to change the url

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126367
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126670

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Now you can see post installation messages. For other issues, please reply in the respective forum post.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126814

What about the Warning : The PHP temporary folder is not set Warning Error Message ?

The folder is set in the settings, but still this error pops up everytime. Please check and resolve this issue too.

Due to this direct upgrade of joomla was failing.

Also need an update for the Other two Queries. 1 https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/26693 Which is regarding the menu/ thumb image alignment in the main menu section.

I have contacted you last year regarding the same issue and you have fixed it for us that time. https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/4197

Please check and do the changes as soon as possible.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126847

Where is the error?

Warning : The PHP temporary folder is not set

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Also, I have forgotten the 2 years old issue. Could you please write about it here? Should I check it on this post site?

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126948

Here is the Screenshots and Error Details

1 : https://imgur.com/pHSg0g9 2 : https://imgur.com/Dobn4fK

screenshot 2 shows where the error is showing in the site. recently when i tried to upgrade joomla version also this error showed on the upgrade page. and then upgrade failed.

I have posted the changes need to be made in this forum post : https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/26693

This is the old forum post which is about almost same issue : https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/4197

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126986

Please follow this solution and contact your hosting support about PHP temporary folder not set.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127039

What about the other Query ? I have posted the changes need to be made in this forum post : https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/26693

This is the old forum post which is about almost same issue : https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/4197

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127122

Hello ? Any Update ?

Waiting for the issues to be resolved from long time.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127130

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/26693

This issue is handled by another support agent. Please reply there. She will help you.

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/4197

Please post this issue again. We will check and assist you.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127140

After Installation there is 4 post installation messages but I am not able to see any messages, I think it is some bug, because I have encountered similar type of bug yesterday with plugins. If I click Plugins it was showing me only blank page, none of the installed extensions were visible.

I am not able to update the joomla version from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3. While updating it shows some error and stopping.

In home page there is a warning which says php tmp folder is not set. But When I checked in the global configuration, the folder has been set to my website directory/tmp. Why it is still showing as the tmp folder is not set ?

Hi.

Just for information - all these problems are not related to Joomshaper. To receive tips on their decision, it is better to write on Joomla.org.

And in general, they are all associated with your hosting provider, the first two problems are an outdated or too last database server used by hosting. The move to another hosting provider who uses the current database server solves the problem. MSQL 5.7.x - this is what you should adhere to at a given time.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127227

Hello pavel,

I have taken the Quickstart pack from joomshaper and installed that. So it should be some misconfigurations from joomshaper side.

They have fixed the post Installation message Part.

and for the errors regarding php I have already contacted with our Hosting Provider, they said all the files and permissions are working fine from their end.

I
itsyogakids
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127170

Hi Edall Systems,

I find your tone and your lack of understanding about what is Joomshaper's and your responsability completely inappropriate.

[ I do not work for Joomshaper - but the more time they waste on things that are outside of their support scope the less time they spend helping all of us ]

If you are new to Joomla, hosting etc no problem... we will all be glad to help but a change of approach would be best for everyone involved - no need for threats - beyond Joomshaper there are lots of people willing to help if you are coming in humbly, in a nice way.

Best,

E.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127230

Hi itsyogakids,

Are you able to see my post date ? and thier reply ?

They have taken more than 1 week to do the initial replies and after that there was nothing. for 2 weeks.

They have started replying again, Once I told them that I am going to cancel the subscription.

I am new to Joomla, As I am working for a Company, I don't have time to waste.

The Website had to be ready and launched very soon.

I
itsyogakids
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127173

One quick more thing, Edall Systems, you may want to take a look at using images better on your site, the site loads slowly and that's not good for SEO...

You have highly unoptimized images [plus the 2nd image of the inside of the cockpit, perhaps AI generated looks poor quality] and as a result your site is loading much more than needed, ie. slower.

Best of luck,

E.

EDALL SYSTEMS
EDALL SYSTEMS
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127231

We know, the images are bad, We added them for the time being.

Will be changed once the issues are solved