SP Booking Checkout Button is Dsplay:none - Question | JoomShaper

SP Booking Checkout Button is Dsplay:none

TK

Torsten Kaletta

Extension 8 months ago

Hello,

When I test the SP Booking checkout process, I get to the Payment section and don't see a button. When I select a payment option, it's the same. I look into the code and here I see that the div with the button link with the class "spbooking-payment-method" is set to "display: none;". Where can this change please?

kindly regards

Torte

ps: A title in this area would also be fine here.

22 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #126796

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me your credentials?

-Regards.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127136

Hello,

here is the access daras. If you have problems with login, please send me your IP to insert in the firewall.

At the moment the booking button is only active in the "room/house" El Rustico. You see here two buttons, the first (bg-color: grey) one opens the booking process, the other one is only for booking with email as a stopgap. I noticed now, that the invoice print button is also not working.

Then I have two payment options. Stripe and Pay Later. When I select "Pay Later", I get this notice in the bottom right-hand pane: "Your request to 'Pay Later' has been successfully submitted. Please wait for administrator review.". Can I disable this or where is this reviewed and/or approved?

kindly regards

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127216

Could you please give me a screenshot of it?

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127506

Hello,

in the hidden content area are the links to the screenshots. I hope it is understandable for you.

With kind regards

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127575

Could you please check your site? I cant access on that.

https://prnt.sc/1JsZFNS6vsYx

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #128950

Hello,

please send me your IP. My firewall blocks unknown IPs.

With kind regards

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #128977

Hi check the hidden content below

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130177

Hello,

thanks and your IP is insert now.

with kind regards

Torte

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131245

Hello,

I have now found the file with the words to be translated. It is the "spcheckout.js" file of the booking component. But here I see that the words are hard coded in the script. So it is not possible to set a translation for it. I was able to translate the words now, but on the next update this is gone again. Could you set a translation placeholder here, so that you can translate this words in an ini file?

With kind regards

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131336

Hi

I will inform our team about your opinions.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133776

Hello Mehtaz Afsana Borsha,

is there any new info about my problem?

Greetings and have a nice day

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #133794

I have already inform our team, but a request if possible could you please give a summary what exactly do you need to translate ( maybe with screenshot) so that I can again inform them with a higher priority so that they will update it soon.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134072

Hello,

I had already sent links to the images in my post #127506. As you can see it is a German language site and only the booking page still has English terms, these are not defined in the language files. The payment and print buttons are not displayed or have no function.

With kind regards

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #134078

Could you please give me your site backup? Please keep a full site backup and also give me one backup.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135271

Hello,

here some system infos to the site and the link for backup download: Database version 8.0.26-16 Database character set utf8_general_ci Database connection character set utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci Database connection encryption None Database server supports connection encryption Yes PHP version 8.2.5 Apache web server Joomla version Joomla! 5.0.0 Stable

It is akeeba backup with JPA compression.

best regards

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #135329

Ok allow me some time please. We are working on it.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138250

Hello,

any news on my questions yet?

Yours sincerely

Torte

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138794

Hello,

thanks for yur answer. Please look in top of this, many links to screenshots, the login datas and a complete installation file of this site you can found.

best regards

Torte

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139139

Hello,

the functional problems have been resolved with the latest update. Many thanks for that. Now the translations should be done in this case. I can do that myself if I know where to find them. Or have these terms been added to the PHP site?

best regards

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139315

Glad to know that you have managed to solve it. For your PHP issue I am sorry to say that I dont have enough information about it. Could you please create a new forum post about this new issue? So that our team will help you.

TK
Torsten Kaletta
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140564

Hello,

Why a new thread? Here are all the screenshots linked that best describe the problem. I have so many posts on other topics and problems that I'm starting to have trouble finding my current question :-D It's a simple question, about the translations in these booking pages. Is there a translation file for this or is this hard coded into the PHP file? And can this be solved with a translation file? This page will be multilingual later and then I need translations.

Kind regards

Torte

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #140703

Hi,

Sorry I dont have enough information about it. Please create a new forum post as its a different topic., on that post just give your screenshots and the issue, team will help you.

Thanks.