Problem With SP BOOKING CHECKOUT - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With SP BOOKING CHECKOUT

T

Thomas

Extension 1 year ago

Hello,

I have an active Joomshaper subscription and I m building a website using template Travelin with SP Booking component.

I have 2 problems which need urgent fix:

1.The checkout of the component is not working, for tour package bookings. It works for hotel bookings, but not for packages. When you procceed to book a package, after you click the button to "Continue" it leads to an empty page.

1. The additional services do not show anywhere at the front end. I add additional services to the package, but I dont see them anywhere.
6 Answers
T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85578

No answer yet! Please support

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85638

Hello Thomas

It looks like a bug from SP Booking. The confirmation email has been sent but the message is not shown. I have informed the developers about it. It will be fixed in the next update.

Please specify where the additional services are not shown. Generally, if you add the additional services to the packages, they are used as a filter on the packages page. They are not shown in the package details. In the package details, you have to manually show the services. You can add them from the package settings on admin panel.

Best regards

T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85641
  1. The additional services, have a value (ex.100$). What is the point of them having a value, if the value is not used anywhere in the checkout?
  2. Do you have any estimation about the next update date? Will it be soon?
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85659

Sorry, additional services charge is not added in the checkout. The extension is not developed for this. Also, the update will take some time. I have informed the developer team to set an estimation.

T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85750

Then what are the fields "Price" and "Maximum Quantity" used for, in the details of the additional service creation? See the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/_S2mD75qr2pg

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #91628

It looks like a bug. I have informed the developer team. It will be fixed in the next update.