SP Easy Image Gallery Uploading Lasts Forever. - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery Uploading Lasts Forever.

S

Seqencer

Extension 8 months ago

SP Easy Image Gallery uploading lasts forever. Why is this happening?

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127042

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

I have just checked the letest version of SP Easy Image Gallery and it's working fine at my end.

Would you please check if you are using the latest version 2.0.3 or not? Which image extension type you are using, there?

Best Regards

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127086

Yes 2.0.3. Alternatively, which PHP settings should I check to resolve the issue? JPG small size. The photos are uploaded to the server but are not visible in the SP Easy Image Gallery album.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127099

Same thing here. When I upload they show 100% in the album upload bar, but they never finish uploading. The bar just stays there and the image never loads. I also have 2.0.3.

When I save any album I get:

An error has occurred. 0 imagecopyresampled(): Argument #2 ($src_image) must be of type GdImage, bool given

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127147

Yes 2.0.3. Alternatively, which PHP settings should I check to resolve the issue? JPG small size. The photos are uploaded to the server but are not visible in the SP Easy Image Gallery album.

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127241

Hi there.

When uploading photos, the console gives an error...

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token 'F', "Field 'des"... is not valid JSON at Function.parse [as parseJSON] (<anonymous>) at Object.success (script.js:164:22) at c (jquery.min.js?3.6.3:2:28599) at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js?3.6.3:2:29344) at l (jquery.min.js?3.6.3:2:80328) at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js?3.6.3:2:82782)

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130197

Hi.

Is no one still working to fix this bug?

Regards