Define "Buy-Button" In SP LMS - Question | JoomShaper

Define "Buy-Button" In SP LMS

R

Roy Mönster

Extension 7 months ago

Hi, i want to use SP LMS for the first time. I have created an event, that worked well. In the backend i now have the option to define Event Pricing Table. I have defined tow packages. in the bottom i can fill in the "Button Link". So i fill in, click save, but nothing happens!? I also created a cart and tried to link both pages but i failed. Which kind of link do i have to fill in these fields?

14 Answers
R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #128918
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #128922

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #128993

Hi,

see details in hidden content

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129036

Super administrator access, please. Thanks

R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129125

Ok, done

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129172

Please check now. Thanks

R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129250

Ok, now i can define the fields, thank you. But what do i have to insert here in detail? For example, i have an event and i define the fields in "pricing table". I want to give the payment-methods paypal and bank transfer. What kind of link do i have to insert? I studied your documentation but i cant find the right hint. I also insertet a menulink with the cart. How can i connect these steps?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129318

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available that you want to do exactly. You can use the payment URL in this input field.

-Thanks

R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129325

Hi, but whats the payment url in detail? If i click on "proceed" i need to go to the payment-site to select the payment-method. actually i want to use paypal and bank transfer. i also checked your demo but the link doesnt work as well. i also tried to establish the payment in the courses. there it works, i have the option to select the payment method. But in events it does not work. Can you maybe give an example for an payment url?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129338

You need to use third-party payment service. Like fastspring.

R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129347

Hi, but on your Homepage there is a hint that three payment solutions are on boeard!? "Payment Methods: Paypal, Bank Transfer, and Direct"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129458

It's only for the course sell. Thanks

R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129965

ah ok, thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq