SP Booking And Russian Legislation - Question | JoomShaper

SP Booking And Russian Legislation

V

Vladimir

Extension 7 months ago

Good afternoon Today I encountered a problem with my website being checked by government agencies. They require urgent improvement. According to Russian legislation, before submitting an application to purchase a tour or excursion, the buyer must agree to the transfer of personal data. in SP Booking this is available, but not on the very first page, where the tourist writes his data - Last Name, First Name and phone number, but only when confirming the order. This is a violation of our laws! There must be a “mark” indicating that I agree to the transfer of personal data on the page where the buyer writes his name! and before clicking “send”, he must confirm his consent to the transfer of personal data! This is a very big violation according to our law and my site should be closed until this violation is corrected! Please give me urgent recommendations on how to solve the problem and post consent?

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #130820

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. You can translate the booking extension string by yourself. Please check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/cv9cFy8TBxQP

-Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #130821

Hi,

I guess you need extra checkbox, am I right?

By now (before offcial update - I added to wish-list) the only way to do that - is to customize component view (override in template) and add extra html field with that inside.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #130823

You have to override in template folder & edit probably that file:

components\com_spbooking\views\checkout\tmpl\default.php

where you have to add checkbox html code just after 106 line, I mean AFTER comment area

<textarea name="customer_comment" .....></textarea>

the rest is on your hands (or experienced J! freelancer).