Yoga Template - System Messages - Question | JoomShaper

Yoga Template - System Messages

M

martin

Template 9 months ago

HI, I am using the Yoga template and found out that for user registration, the system error message does not display. For example, if user uses the same email to register another user, it should prompt "email has already been used, etc" But in my Yoga template, nothing is shown. I have tried switching to Wayne Corp, and the system message shows up. What can I do? Thanks

15 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #132675

Hello martin

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

M
martin
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #132916

Hi Ofi,

Please find the credentials in the Hidden Content

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #132927

Sorry, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #132979

It was hidden with CSS. I have showed it again. Please check now.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #132954

Hi Oli,

Sorry, please try again.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #133255

Hi Ofi,

Thanks. It works nicely now.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #133297

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #134268

Hi Ofi,

Sorry, but I need to check whether I can hide the system messages for when user login and logoff only? I still wnat it to display at other times.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #134290

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #134655

Hi Ofi,

Thanks. It all works fine. But now I have a new issue. I have moved the site to the client's url and it works fine on my desktop BUT when my client views the site, the custom graph is not displaying. And we can't access the member login area on iPads or iPhones as it shows the error of too many redirects. On Windows desktop, signing is no issue. Can you please take a look? Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #134789

Even I can't see the graph. I am trying on a mac. Please contact Convert Forms. I have changed the template and checked. Still there is no graph. The issue is not on the template. I think it is on the component. Please check with them.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #134849

Hi Ofi,

Ok, I will do that. What about the "too many redirects" on Apple devices? iPad & iPhones have the same issue. If you can test the Login for front end user, you will see what I mean.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #134868

I have checked the login from frontend on iPhone. There is no redirect.

M
martin
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #134944

Hi Ofi,

This is what we are seeing - https://prnt.sc/Rufx1-lRf6lY on Apple devices. Can't login at all. I have reached out to the host as it may also be their setting issue but was just wondering if you've seen this issue before and know how to resolve it.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #140979

Apology for the delayed response. I see that your issue is solved now. The site loads fine on iPhone Safari Browser.