Better Pricing For EasyStore Please.... Please I Feel Disappointed. - Question | JoomShaper

Better Pricing For EasyStore Please.... Please I Feel Disappointed.

TD

TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN

EasyStore 7 months ago

Hello...

When i see : no translation , only 3 payment methods and no Fedex / UPS shipping method included (only manual shipping), i feel very disappointed... that all for E-commerce ! Sure it si compatible with SPPB but prices seems to high compared to Hikashop ( 53 payment methods for same price, Fedex + Ups also integrated for 49 euros version !!) . Please have a look at Hikashop Business offer .... and adapt yours . There component can adapt to most of templates.

5 Answers
TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132736

I 'm an "old" Joomshaper customer, i ever made possible to help improve your extenssions ( even with the Small gift about USerMenu) ....i hope you will quickly adapt. :)

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132734

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for this inconvenience. I will inform our team about your opinion.

-Regards.

Atlas
Atlas
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132735

Hey TD.. this is the first day of the launch.

what you can bet with SP here is that there is no standstill. There are a lot of problems in the last few years because the management has bypassed the customer and made wrong decisions, but you can be sure that this is the first version and will be developed a lot.

It will be. be patient. unfortunately you need a little more of that here, but the team is reliable. ;-)

i think the Price is fair, after all the hard work. they will certainly be giving discounts again soon around christmas. wait and see. ;-)

Regards.

TD
TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132737

For sure i will have to wait...because i'm French and actually no translation is available lol :) I just give some elements to improve Joomshaper success , as i ever did :)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #132745

Hi Damien,

as you know it's a fresh/new product, v1.0.0 so many new features, settings, payment gates, shipping methods are ahead us. Even SPPB started with 1.0.0 a long time ago. I am very grateful that you are with us and will help develop this product as well. Fortunately, we are both from Europe, so we know what we what EU customers need :)