Easystore Product Tags - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore Product Tags

T

toto13

EasyStore 6 months ago

Hello,

I am working with SPPB pro 5.1.6 + Easystore 1.0.1 + ALLURA tpl 1.0.0 (quickstart) + Joomla 5

I tested too with Jewels (quickstart) and Joomla 4.4.0

On Easystore, a product cannot have multiple categories.

This is the reasopn why, I wanted to put tags on my products and create menus related to tags.

Unfortunately, product Tags doesn't work as expected. After placing "tag addon" on easystore "single" product with SPPB. Tag doesn't appear and it is not possible to build tag menu too.

I hope to see a bug fix in the next update because it's really really important.

I would like to thank you for creating Easystore because it seems promising and easily customizable in combination with SPPB and JS templates.

I fully understand that like any novelty, there are some bugs and improvements to be made. I count on you, to very quickly correct the problems and to add the essential functions for this kind of component because you probably know it, we cannot afford to propose something that does not work properly to our visitors.

Thank you again,

Tony

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #135119

Hello toto13

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have shared this issue to the developer team. There is no option to add multiple categories in a product. Also, tags does not have that compatibility to support this case. It needs to be reviewed. Hopefully, the team will investigate the case and make necessary improvements in the next release.

Best regards

Davelia
Davelia
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145563

We are also interested in having multi-category functionality for products.

Greetings

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145911

Hello Davelia

You can multiple tags in one product.

Best regards

swemmel
swemmel
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145919