Blog Media Images Disappear When Upgrading Helix 3 To Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Blog Media Images Disappear When Upgrading Helix 3 To Helix Ultimate

J

jordi.ribes

Helix Framework 6 months ago

Hi, I have installed a template that works with Helix 3, and in my content of the articles in Blog mode I have some top images (the typical big ones inside the blog), if I upgrade to the eappear.template Helix Ultimate with its respective Plugin (Helix ultimate), the top images disappear, the {gallery} tag does not work, if I go back to the previous template with Helix 3, the Blog images reappear.

As far as I could see, looking at the "Versions" section of the article, in Helix 3, the command to include images was {gallery_images} and now in Helix ultimate is {helix_ultimate_gallery_images} so if I activate helix 3, it works for me, but if I activate the Helix ultimate plugin for the new template, all the top images of the Blog disappear.

I have more than 800 articles and having to re-state the images I think is not a good option.

Thanks

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136000

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. There is no way to migrate Helix3 to Helix Ultimate.

-Thanks