[FEATURE REQUEST] EasyStore - Multiple, Different Layouts For List And Single Items - Question | JoomShaper

[FEATURE REQUEST] EasyStore - Multiple, Different Layouts For List And Single Items

pepperstreet

pepperstreet

EasyStore 6 months ago

SPPB integration seems pretty cool, however the layout capabilities are limited?!

As far as I understood, the layout design is limited to 1 common products list and 1 common single product, right? Sorry, but I think this is a real show-stopper for the pagebuilder feature and surprising restriction. A shop might consist of total different product categories, like tangible stuff, digital items or even services. All those might exist on the same website. They might need a total different presentation. A different layout and style. Frankly, I did expect to create multiple layouts and designs. Maybe based on a category, or maybe a certain shop menuitem...

I am just writing from my demo experience and from reading the documentation.

PS: Really would like to hear other users and their opinion.

6 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #136388

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. And thanks for your opinions. I will add it in our list.

-Regards.

pepperstreet
pepperstreet
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149877

Hello again, may I ask about any news on this? Did it make it on the todo-list? Would like to hear some opinion from the responsibel team. Thanks in advance.

AK
Adam K
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137022

@pepperstreet, I totally agree.

pepperstreet
pepperstreet
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137576

Thank you for your vote! :)

Viktor Chashkov
Viktor Chashkov