Feature Request For The Upcomming EasyStore For Later - Question | JoomShaper

Feature Request For The Upcomming EasyStore For Later

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎

Feature Request 7 months ago

Please also consider virtual products such as music and videos. I currently have to realize a project for musicians. With this it is mandatory that per piece of music a demo file can be uploaded, which the customer can then listen to sample. The listening of the sample must be counted, because the collecting society for copyright and rights demands this. https://www.gema.de/de Otherwise there is a risk of severe penalties. It also does not matter whether you are the artist yourself. The performance here would be as follows.

Create a virtual audio product. Upload for the piece of music itself and an upload for the audio sample. The counter for the downloads of the audio sample must also not count multiple times. If the same user downloads the audio sample multiple times, this may only be counted once.

7 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #128877

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your interest.

I'm not sure if I understand this, but I will convey your wish to the team.

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #128878

Hi Jens,

As I know virtue (download) products will be implemented, I also asked for it, but I am not sure if it will be in v1.0.

You need something to sell music - I don't know if we will go on this road as fast as you would like. It's a pretty unique demand for DE law. We also have organizations to manage copyrights, but that's getting into legal issues. It's possible to count number of downloads but playing a mp3 sample... hmm.

Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129300

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sppagebuilder/posts/2251428918382026/?comment_id=2254909578033960&reply_comment_id=2254909821367269

Trebor Fishman Mitglied mit Top-Beteiligung Will this also support the purchase of files like photos? (Choose, pay, download the file.)

Kawshar Ahmed Verfasser/in Admin @Trebor Fishman not for digital products.

Trebor Fishman Mitglied mit Top-Beteiligung @Kawshar Ahmed ah, thx. So no need to wait for it then. 💪🏻

Kawshar Ahmed Verfasser/in Admin I believe so

Accepted Answer
7 months ago #128907

Hello Paul,

currently I have implemented it as a temporary solution with Phoca-Download, so the downloads are counted.
A direct playback on the page is not possible.
The interested users can then request directly via form.

No problem that it will still take or possibly not come in the form, because of the legal aspects.

Perhaps it helps nevertheless with the development of the system to cover still the one or other aspect.

I wish you a nice week.

O
Oliver
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133015

Hello,

I was shocked to see that there is no type for downloadable products and am very glad to not have bought it already. Thus, I recommend to point this out at least very clearly in the Easystore advertising pages, in order to avoid unsatisfied customers. And I will wait, until there is a Paypal express checkout option as well. Both is mission critial for me.

But the rest (as far as I examined) is very nice, ideed :-)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #133059
  1. It was on the wish list already, but we started with classic products delivery.
  2. Paypal express checkout - also added to wish list, but now you should have classic paypal as I remember.
  3. Thanks

Stay tuned for these exciting updates and enhancements coming to our EasyStore soon.

O
Oliver
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #133165

Hi Paul.

You bet that I stay tuned ;-) And looking forward very much to what comes up. The possibilities of the concept are amazing indeed. As always, it is the details, which makes things ... challenging ;-)

Bundling option would be more than nice as well. Maybe, this is on the wish list as well?

Cheers!