Drop Down Menu In RTL Language - Question | JoomShaper

Drop Down Menu In RTL Language

M

Moshe

Helix Framework 5 months ago

Hello, I am checking my site for compatibility with Joomla 5.0 using local installation using Xampp. Under Joomla 5, SPPB 5.1.6 and Helix ultimate 2.0.17 it seems that in LTR site the angle down sign in the drop down menu is OK, but in RTL site it changes to X inside a rectangle. Seems to me like a bug. (Since its a local installation I cannot attach images). Regards, M.E.

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #136489

Hello Moshe

You can still take a screenshot of the issue and share here. For example, use Lightshot or Imgur. I will check the issue on my localhost.

Best regards

M
Moshe
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #136574

Hello, Thanks for replying. Here is how it looks in LTR site: https://paste.pics/4e6b99722de7c760f1840255fbfddc38 And here is how it looks in RTL site: https://paste.pics/PTTXR Regards, Moshe

M
Moshe
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #136941

Hello Ofi, Could you please have a look at the screenshot above and provide solution? Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138657

Apology for the delay. I need to check. But first, have you checked this article?

Please check that you have followed every steps here.

M
Moshe
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139284

Hello, Actually its not a multilingual site. Its a RTL site (Joomla 4.4 and latest HU and latest SPPB) which I backed up using Akeeba backup, downloaded and installed locally to test compatability to Joomla 5.0. After installation the dropdown menu was OK, but after upgrade to Joomla 5.0 I noticed the issue with the dropdown menu. Regards, Moshe

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139355

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

M
Moshe
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140124

Hello,

As I have already mentioned earlier, this Joomla 5 (5.01) site is a local installation (xampp) and therefore, to the best of my knowledge, cannot be accessed remotely (I will upgrade my production site to J5 only after thorough local testing to see there are no issues). To reiterate, the issue with the dropdown menu occurred after upgrading the local site from J4.4 to J5.0. When changing the language from RTL to LTR (English) no issue exists.

Regards, M.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142043

Apology for the delayed response. We do not have support for localhost. Please take your site online and then we will be able to help you.

M
Moshe
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142119

Well. the whole idea was to check compatibility of the site with joomla 5 locally before upgrading the online site. In my side there seems to be some bug in the software, but after more than a month from applying for support, and getting only on-and-off response from staff, even I came to conclusion that none is going to be given here.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143420

Helix Ultimate is fully compatible with Joomla 5. I am sorry if I miscommunicate you. If your site built with our template is not compatible with Joomla 5, then we need to check it to help you.