Dropdown Arrow Icon Not Showing Offcanvas Menu - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Dropdown Arrow Icon Not Showing Offcanvas Menu

ML

Mike Lawson

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Hello, Im not seeing the dropdown icon next to my menu items, in the offcanvas menu,

URL is https://2026.michiganpuretaxhelp.com/

Im using Helix U 2.2.9

Joomla 5.4.7

0
13 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232458

Apologies for the delayed response. Could you please remove any menu modules assigned to the Offcanvas position and check if the issue is resolved?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231801

Hi,

Thanks for contcating us. Could you please check your site URL? It does not working. And also give me a screenshot of your issue please.

-Regards.

0
ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231803

Sorry, the active url is michiganpuretaxhelp.com

Here is a screenshot of the offcanvas menu

https://prnt.sc/BrHDp45-kxAr

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231965

Hi,

Please check your site URL, I cant access on that.

0
ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231967

Hello

URL should be working fine, just loaded site

https://michiganpuretaxhelp.com/

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231999

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232045

Hello, credentials are in private content. Thanks

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232079

Please share super user access

0
ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232133

You now have Super User privileges

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232186

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please check now and let me know if the issue is resolved on your end?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232248

I see the icons are there now, what steps are needed to fix so I can apply to other websites?

0
ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232398

Hello, please advise..I need to apply this fix to my other websites.

0
ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232462

Hello, I see that is the solution. Thanks for the details.

0