I Need To Insert A Google .js Code In After The Head Tag In My Joomla Website - Question | JoomShaper

I Need To Insert A Google .js Code In After The Head Tag In My Joomla Website

Chris Thornton

Chris Thornton

Helix Framework 4 months ago

Under the Advanced section in the Helix Ultimate Framework (front end,) I was filling in the blanks on my new site and came across the section that asks for a Google Tag ID. I was able to locate the Google loation to acquire this Tag ID but when I thought I was done it pops up a window and it says

"Below is the Google tag for this account. Copy and paste it in the code of every page of your website, immediately after the <head> element. Don’t add more than one Google tag to each page." -(https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/#/a222899748p307003740/admin/streams/table/6492382120)

I don't know how to access that part of my Joomla or template to apply this script so it would affect the entire site, can you assist me with how to access that?

CT

1 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142862

Hi Chris,

Indeed in Helix Template Option there is only Before </head> field in Custom Code section. I cannot change Template code on the forum, but maybe consider using extra plugin Phoca Site (Phoca.cz) or similar.

Becuase edition of index.php from template folder is not recommended from obvious reasons.