SP Page Builder 5 Not Working With Advanced Module Manager Conditions - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder 5 Not Working With Advanced Module Manager Conditions

P

Peter

SP Page Builder 3 months ago

The Advanced Module Manager extension is used by thousands of Joomla websites to conditionally manage the display of modules. For example, you can create a condition at the module level that displays it only to logged in users from Germany, but not to anyone else, and so on.

These conditions work normally when you place a module in a particular position, but not when you place the module as an add-on to a page builder page. This is severely affecting the usability of page builder in many scenarios where conditional display of content is required.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install fresh Joomla 4 with Helix Ultimate template
  2. Install free version of Advanced Module Manager extension
  3. Insall Page Builder 5
  4. Go to System > Site Modules. Create a new module (of any type). Under Conditions tab, create a new condition to display module to registered users only (note: the Conditions tab is managed by Advanced Module Manager). Save and publish the module.
  5. Create a new SPPB page. Add a row, then add a "Joomla Module" add-on in the row column. Select the newly created module.
  6. Save and preview the page as a logged out (Guest) user

Expected: The module is NOT visible.

Actual: The module is visible.

2 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #143715

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please provide me the extension & share a screencast video. I will share your video and extension to our developer team to check the issue.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

J
jimmy
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153422

I am also having this problem. Can you keep me posted on the progress.

Thanks