Easystore Website Licenses - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore Website Licenses

CE

Chris Elliott

EasyStore 4 months ago

Can you clarify; If I purchase a single Website License ($159), how many sites can I install it on?

Is it ONE site with updates and support or can I install on TWO sites but only get updates and support for one?

$159 per site is quite costly when I compare with Hikashop that runs at $99 for their business package.

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143798

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, you can upload a single site to your online server. You can use the same license key in your sub-domains and localhost too.

All the EasyStore plans not only give you access to the EasyStore but also to all of our products including Templates, Extensions, SP Page Builder Pro.

https://prnt.sc/4MknKbtPZEHi

However, I think you will find that is an incredible deal, even if you only intend to use a single component from our collection. Do not forget that you can download all the templates, plus the extensions during your active subscription period.

Your subscription is a one-time payment. You will not need to renew later to keep using end-products. But if you need updates, support, and download access after the expiration, then you need to renew the subscription.

So it is a lifetime in terms of usage. If you have downloaded the product and kept it on your machine during your active subscription period, then you can use it even after the expiration of your subscription. You will find about what happens when your subscription runs out here: https://www.joomshaper.com/pricing#v-pills-general

Best Regards

CE
Chris Elliott
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #143801

Thanks for the information.

As a Joomshaper Business Plan holder, I already pay an annual subscription of $199 for JS Page Builder Pro, All templates etc but without EasyStore.

I see from your Pricing page that the Business Plan states "10 Website Licence". What does this mean?

And lastly, if I want EasyStore, how would I change my account? If I move to EasyStore Personal at $159, does this reduce my Page Builder licences?

Its ultra confusing!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #144734

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

10 website license means you can upload 10 sites with the license key to your online server.

If you switch your account fully to the EasyStore plan then it will follow the website license count of the respective EasyStore plan, so it means this reduces your Page Builder licences too. If you keep both plans then you will get what you have before plus what you purchased now.

Best Regards