404 Error, Page Not Found, When I Click On Checkout Button - Question | JoomShaper

404 Error, Page Not Found, When I Click On Checkout Button

CT

Chaka T.

EasyStore 4 months ago

After updating to EasyStore 1.07 and SPPB 5.2.4, (Joomla: 4.4.1) when I click on the Checkout button, I get a 404 error. Page not Found. However, when I go through the Vist Cart option or the Cart menu and then click on Proceed To Checkout, I can definitely proceed to payment. This strange behavior occurs on my 2 sites. https://easystore.victoriaalbi.ca https://easystore.makari.ca

Can you help me solve that issue ? Thank's

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #144461

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Disable the Falang extension then check again. We will add compatibilty of Falang in the future update.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144594

Thank you for taking the time to look into the situation. I disabled Falang as suggested and the links work again. It should be noted that the problems started after the last update of EasyStore and SPPB. The Falang component is very practical. Hoping that the update will be available in the new version of EasyStore/SPPB, thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #144610

We will add Falang compatibilty on next update. Thanks

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149119

Hello, the latest version 1.0.9 of EasyStore has just been released. Still no consideration of Falang. can we hope for it to be taken into account in the next version please?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #149307

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your patience and feedback. Rest assured, we do have plans to consider Falang integration in upcoming versions of EasyStore. While we can't provide an exact timeline at the moment, please be assured that your request has been noted and will be taken into account for future updates.

If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to let us know.

-Thanks

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144726

ok. waiting for that. Thank's 👍

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #144915

You are most welcome & Thanks