Indigo Menu Assistance - Question | JoomShaper

Indigo Menu Assistance

T

toast

General 3 months ago

Hello, I'm using the Quickstart Indigo template but I'm having an issue with the menu item setup. I'm unable to replicate the "PAGES" menu and have all menu items displayed in the drop-down. Instead, it will have a drop-down, followed by a menu item, followed by another menu item when hovered (basically Menu > Menu Item 1 > Menu Item 2> etc. instead of Menu > All Menu Items).

Can someone assist with this?

9 Answers
T
toast
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147040

Just following up. Any ideas to this?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147068

Hi toast!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Have you checked the advanced menu building documentation of Helix Ultimate framework, please?

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/menu-navigation

It might help!

Best Regards

T
toast
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147172

Thank you for the response. I was able to make the changes accordingly. My issue now is when I select Full on the Main Menu (not Secondary), it only covers the left side and goes off screen. This doesn't happen on the Secondary Menu though.

Is there a fix for this?

T
toast
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147393

Hi, any update on this?

T
toast
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147564

Following up on this again. Can someone please respond?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147732

Hi toast,

Sorry for the such delayed response. You are specifying the same menu for both side of the logo. Is it intentional?

However, I have set it as center for now. It is looking okay now from my end.

Best Regards

T
toast
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147734

Hi,

Yes, it is interntional and the right side workes as a full-length menu. The left side however doesn't work as full-length menu. Is there a way to fix that? We're adding more sub-menus and would need a the full-length menu to make that work on the left side.

Kind regards, Toast

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147741

Hi,

You can use the center menu and set the width from the megamenu options. This should help.

Best Regards

T
toast
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147825

Hi,

I did try that as well before reaching out. I want the site to be responsive so I set width to 100%. However, it only covers the left side of the page. Is there a way I can make it responsive and have it cover the entire menu with the width change?