Article Voting Error 2024 - Toufiq Suggested Code Ok, But There is One More Small Error - Question | JoomShaper

Article Voting Error 2024 - Toufiq Suggested Code Ok, But There is One More Small Error

C

CBRBNN

Helix Framework 2 months ago

Hello Toufiq!

I found the solution in an old post: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/2721

I have a similar bug. If I use the helix template the rating does not work I tried the suggested code check, modification and now it works! Thank you!

The only error I have is the language file or something is missing for the confirmation message after the rating, because the message text is "undefined". Can you help me with this? Check it my site pls.

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150144

I have assigned the blog page to Helix Ultimate template and it works fine. I think when changing the template name and details, you have done any mistake. This is why the code is not working properly. If possible, then set up the template again and check.

C
CBRBNN
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150147

So, now I have finally found the error.

Helper.php template name was bad...

Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148403

Hello CBRBNN

Apology for the inconvenience. I have changed it back. Please check if you face any issue. That fix was for the specific template. You should not apply it on yours directly.

Best regards

C
CBRBNN
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148426

Hello @Ofi Khan!

It's working. Thank you!

Please write me what can you do it exatly. I want to know, because need it modify in live site.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148676

You are welcome 😊

I have just used original templates/shaper_helixultimate/js/main.js file and removed your modifications.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

C
CBRBNN
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148696

I copy the main.js to the live site, but not working here.

Please write to me what I can do it.

C
CBRBNN
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149451

@Ofi Khan!

Please answer. It would be nice if I could make some progress. Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149524

Please share your main site access. But I could get the issue here. I do not see undefined now while voting.

C
CBRBNN
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149531

@Ofi Khan

Okay, but I would like to get a detailed description of what you do and how you do it, because I have several sites where I would use this solution and now I'am happy to have your help, but it would be useful if I could do it myself. I hope you understand me. Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150156

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.