Attempt To Modify Property "shortcode_tags" On Null - Question | JoomShaper

Attempt To Modify Property "shortcode_tags" On Null

ML

Mike Lawson

Template 2 months ago

Hello, I was hoping you could maybe provide some insight..

I am using an older template (Maxima) for my website heatingandcoolingservice.com

All of a sudden, my website is giving the error in the subject line...and Im thinking that maybe the template is having a PHP error? My host has deprecated PHP7 altogether..you think that is the issue?

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149173

Hello Mike Lawson

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur. Also, share the issue page link to check it.

Best regards

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149175

Hello, here is the error when PHP8 is set: https://prnt.sc/mLRKUvAoLbZB

The website link is in my original message. I now have it set back to PHP7 so it will load.

All Im really asking is if the Template and Helix version I am using is compatible with PHP8

I am using Helix version 2.5, and Maxima template version 1.6

Unfortunately, the template info on your website doesnt include php compatibility.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149378

The template is very old. It is last updated in 2019. It might not even work with PHP 7. I would suggest you to consider an updated template and rebuild your site. This will be benefitial for future.

ML
Mike Lawson
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149422

Yes, I know the template is old.

Yes, it does work with PHP7.

Where can I find out what PHP version it's compatible with? I feel like the developer should know this.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149537

It might work with PHP 7. But we have not tested it in years. So, we can't verify the PHP version compatiblity.