Mobile Logo Not In Correct Position - Indigo Template - Question | JoomShaper

Mobile Logo Not In Correct Position - Indigo Template

T

toast

Template 2 months ago

Hello,

I'm finishing the design for a website and notice that the mobile logo is tiny and in the left hand corner. How can I make this bigger and in the center of the top page, similar to the desktop version?

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149970

Hello toast

Sorry, we do not provide customization support. You have to customize the header and change the layout for the mobile version. Please follow this documentation

Best regards

T
toast
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149972

Hello, I'm a bit saddened that after almost a day of waiting, this is my response.

Let me be a bit clearer with this issue. The header is correct (works fine on Desktop), there is no Mobile header version that I can change, and I looked through the documentation prior to submitting a ticket. If I attempt to add anything to the Layout builder, it does not effect the menu or mobile menu.

That said, there is an issue here and I'm asking for assistance. When you turn on the Mobile logo and set the px for it, it should affect the height of the menu but it does not, nor is there an option to change the placement of the logo. I need an answer to make the logo center in the mobile menu when you have no options for this.

Edit: I've created a custom header but it is not working correctly. I cannot hide the menu item from the Desktop version and the logo position still shows a logo. If I attempt to remove it, the default Indigo logo appears in its place, which doesn't solve this. I'm sure there is some sort of CSS that can fix this but I'm not sure what that is. Assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

T
toast
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149974

Hello again,

I'd also like to point out that the Mobile logo must be used in this template. If I remove the logo image and use a custom Header instead, the original logo position is then occupied with the default Indigo logo.

Again, I need to have the actual Mobile logo put in the center and not in the left hand corner, like on the Desktop version. Can someone please assist with this?

T
toast
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150176

Following up. Can someone give an update on this? The site needs to be live in the next 2 days and this is an issue.

I just need the logo to be in the center and bigger for the mobile version.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150428

I am sorry for the delay. The template has its specific design. If you want to change it, then you have to do it on your own. However, please share the idea of what you want in the mobile view. I will try to help you.

T
toast
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151003

Hello again, I'm just trying to make the logo be in the center, the same way the desktop version is. Right now, it's off to the far left and it doesn't look good. If you could assist in this, that would terrific.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151171

Sorry, it is not possible for me to help. It will require a lot of work. You have to completely take a new Header and design this.