Rating does Not Work On Shaper_helixultimate Template - Question | JoomShaper

Rating does Not Work On Shaper_helixultimate Template

M

Maria Teresa

Template 2 months ago

Hi,

I've installed shaper_ultimate template and the rating system doesn't work. When I click on the stars nothing happens.

Do I need to configure or override something?

Thanks

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150082

Hello Maria Teresa

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

M
Maria Teresa
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150521

Hi,

The problem occurs when I make a copy of the template. (Works fine with original template).

I have tried two ways:

The result of both cases is the same. Apparently everything works fine and the files are correct, however the rating system does not work.

I have also tried renaming the Investa template and when I install the copy instead of the original the rating does not work.

Any ideas? What could I be overlooking?

Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150096

Hi Maria,

As I know Joomla 4 and Joomla 5 doesn't have Article Rating anymore. It was only in Joomla 1-3.x (old, not supported).

And even on Casopea template Ratings for articles are NOT displayed/used. Screenshot from J5.0.3.

info_2365_2024.jpg

We need more details, from what extensions or CMS versions are those stars. If it's not Joomla-related, we may help.

M
Maria Teresa
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150129

Hi,

Well, I'm using the last version of Joomla 4.x and the rating system works perfectly. (Ex: investa template).

Rating works on Cassiopeia. Screenshot from J4.4.3

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150132

what is the name of that rating plugin? You are using "Content - Vote" (default joomla).

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #150133

If we talk about "Content - Vote" plugin and Joomla 5 at least on my demo site it working.

info_2368_2024.jpg

Problem can be if you have enabled JS compression.

Share URL to subpage where you have it

M
Maria Teresa
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150139

Hello, you are right. The template works well.

I have realized that the problem is when I duplicate the template by making a copy from Joomla.

In this screenshot you can see AGBS and Test. They both have the same problem. Everything else, apparently, works perfectly.

What do I have to modify?