Limited Countries In The Shipping Address - Question | JoomShaper

Limited Countries In The Shipping Address

OD

Olivier DELORON

EasyStore 2 months ago

When confirming an order at the Checkout page, filling in the Shipping Address, it seems you can't enter a country that is not part of the list we formerly defined in the Shipping settings of the Store...

Does that mean that I have to set up all countries in the world to be sure to allow a potential new client to order??

Or did I miss something?

Please tell me about this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150652

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You can select all in this case by one click. Please check the following tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oku2t48dJZ4

Best Regards

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150660

Hi Rashida, thank you for your answer.

It seems I did me misunderstood. Let me explain further.

At the Checkout page, in the Shipping Address, you CAN'T select a country that is not part of the list that I formerly defined in the Shipping settings of the Store...

Thus my question is: do I have to set up all countries in the world to allow a potential new client to order?

In your example, you consider USA, that are a federal country with many states in it. But this situation is rare elsewhere in the world...

I can set up all countries in Europe, but there are about 200 countries all around the world......

Well what solution do you recommend?

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150838

Hi there,

What do you think about it?...

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150884

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation.

Please take my apology. There is no solution for worldwide shipping right now, you are right. You have to add manually each country in the shipping as regions.

Best Regards

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150904

Thanks for your answer.

Well imho, you have to add that to your to-do list in the next release. Because this is very restrictive, furthermore one may sell online services which require no shipping at all... In that case it will be really crazy to oblige to set up all countries of the world!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150944

You're welcome.

I will convey your suggestion to the team.

Thanks!