Logo In Middle Of The Menu Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Logo In Middle Of The Menu Not Working

S

sydk2017

Helix Framework 2 months ago

I am using the Live Sports Template. Client wants the logo in the middle of the menu, and supposedly I should be able to do that with this template but the documentation does not show how to accomplish that.

Here is the site: https://conceptdigitalmedia.org/greysonbar.com/

1. How do I get some of the menu items (3 of 6) to display on the right side of the logo?
  2. In tablet and mobile view the logo gets pushed down below the menu - how do I fix that?
  3. How do I get the hamburger menu to display on the right hand side instead of the left side?
  4. How do I make the header area fluid, and then set padding to the right and left?

Thanks.

8 Answers
S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150836

Nevermind - I doubt this can be done using Helix Template without a ton of additional code. I just downloaded Maximenu CK, and it works just just fine for this purpose. Also Helix Ultimate is still too unstable to use so I had to go back to Helix 3.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150804

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Are you using a predefined header? Did you try to change the logo from the basic tab of your Template Options, already?

However, I have tried to visit your given link but it can not be reached. Please check the screenshot:

https://share.cleanshot.com/jsWJ5QP7

Best Regards

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150826

Looks like my server is blocking your IP address - please send me your IP so I can add it to the whitelist.

Yes I am using the predefined header that is recommended for the Live Sports Template, and have updated the logo from the basic tab - supposedly I can have the menu split into 2 parts on either side of the Logo, but the template documentation does not describe how to accomplish this.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151224

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.

I'm from BBangladesh. If you would allow me access, I could login and then helped you with Helix Ultimate.

Best Regards

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151252

My website firewall is not set to block any countries yet, without your IP address I cannot unblock you from my server. Maximenu CK is working for what I need however. Surprising that Joomshaper has so many different templates, but none where the menu is split in half with the logo in the middle.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151311

Hi,

Yes, we have some templates with logo in the middle. Here is the list of them:

livesports, eSports, Indigo, Wayne Corp, Salon, Cuisine.

You have to use menu for the first half and menu2 for the second half. This is how you can split your menu. You will have dropdowns for menu selection in your Template Options. For indigo: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/indigo/layout-default-modules-positions

As I'm using dynamic IP for many reasons, so it changes. right now this is the IP address: 103.179.25.76

Best Regards

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151464

Have of those templates are not compatible with Joomla 5 yet. Maximenu CK is working fine, and seems more stable than trying to get one of thsoe templates to work. Thanks anyway.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151524

Hi,

First 3 from the above list are compatible with Joomla 5 and last 4 are not compatible yet. But they will be compatibility update soon.

Although we really appreciate your decision:)

Best Regards