Footer Section is Not Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Footer Section is Not Showing

AB

Armin Bos

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Hi,

I am using template Artion. When I specify page class "home-personal" in the menu item Page Display definition the footer section is not displayed, when left empty it appears. What can I do to make it appear when using page class "home-personal" ?

Website: new.livefidelity.nl Joomla version: 4.4.3 Default template style: Artion-Personal

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150862

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Where did you specify page class? Can I have screenshots to understand the issue better?

Your admin access will be better to have also.

Best Regards

AB
Armin Bos
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150924

Hi Rashida,

Thank you for your reply. I have created userid xxxx with pw: yyyy for you (see hidden content). Website new.livefidelity.nl. Please have a look at for example menu item "Allnic L-10000" in the Main Menu. In tab Page Display entry field Page Class I have defined "home-personal". With the class defined the footer section will not display (containing module Contact - bottom with position footer1). When I remove the class the footer section appears. However then also the Menu Hamburger icon at the top right of the screen turns black and becomes invisible. I hope you can help me out here.

AB
Armin Bos
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151460

Hi Rashida,

What is the current status of the issue?