Footer Section is Not Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Footer Section is Not Showing

AB

Armin Bos

Template 1 month ago

I am using template Artion. When I specify page class "home-personal" in the entry field "Page Class" on tab "Page DIsplay" of an menu item, the footer section is not displayed, when left empty it appears. What can I do to make it appear when using page class "home-personal" ?

Website: new.livefidelity.nl Joomla version: 4.4.3 Default template style: Artion-Personal

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152588

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please check now & let me know. I just added a css code inside the custom.css file.

.home-personal #sp-footer {
    display: initial;
}

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

AB
Armin Bos
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152605

Hi Toufiqur,

Thanks a lot, it works!

best regards, Armin

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152676

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)