Slideshow Not Showing Until After Cursor Movement - Question | JoomShaper

Slideshow Not Showing Until After Cursor Movement

Gerald W.

Gerald W.

Template 1 month ago

Gourmand template, sildeshow not showing until after user interaction with the screen,IE: cursor movement. I have removed all the delays in the setup for items, tried bootstrap/custom/etc, nothing is changing this behavior. Please advise. I searched the forums and in a lot of cases, support just fixes the issue and doesnt explain what or why. There is no documentation on this subject. So in this ticket, please advise the fix and spell out what you will do or what I need to do, so the next person searching forums can fix this themselves without having to wait for support. Thank you

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151119

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please disable the jch_optimize extension then clean Joomla cache & check again.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Gerald W.
Gerald W.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151234

This is the first thing I tried of course. Because support was so slow to answer this question i just used a static image instead of slider.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151560

I apologize for the delay in my response. I was unwell, which caused the delay. Thank you for your understanding.